day 8

Shoto's pov

I jolt up from the bed knocking over some of the stuff on top.

No.

Fuck no.

"Heyoo"

Fucker.

"Why the fuck are you in my room"

"I missed you too asshole"

"Im glad you said that because i feel the need to clarify the fact that you couldnt be more wrong"

"Same old kai elric"

"Same old idiot hawks"

"Oi respect me"

"Oi deserve it"

"Okay, shoto, wear a shirt and you hawks seem to be great at doing stuff i didnt ask you to do come on chop chop get out before i make you"

"Harsh"

"I would say well deserved but you do you boo, outside" why is he here for fucks sake.

"Im expecting you to come too so you better hurry"

"Fine fine okay god, what did i do man i can just say sorry"

"Pardon?"

"Bringing hawks and making me wake up to the sound of his voice is low and you know it"

"Oh come on get over yourself, not kidding, come by the kitchen in ten"

"Okay dad"

"Thank you son"

"Ew lets not do it again"

"Agreed"

___________

"Now if i may ask- morning twat- what the heck- excuse my laguage eri- is hawks doing here in the morning"

"Today is a big day" he starts off

"I would rarher have hizashi yell in my ear for an hour straight, shut up hawks. aizawa you tell me"

"I know you like me"

"Not one bit" i say in a grin. I really dont for no reason.

"Well, as hawks was saying, its a big day today cause youre gonna make a decision. You know its been a week since youve been here and you showed no sign of traiterous or villainous intentions, so today youll decide what youll be doing once you get out of the house arrest"

"What do you mean, get out of the house arrest"

"Well you have two choices, either go back to ua or not. We have multiple options for any decision you make so you dont have to worry, not one bit."

"So i have to make the biggest decision in my life- and ive had to decide between two different types of soba- in a couple of minutes if not seconds‽"

"Yes thats exactly what we want you to do"

"Shut up hawks" aizawa and i say simultaniously.

"Shoto i know its a hard decision to make but you have to"

"Its not that hard"

"It isnt?"

"Yeah, ive been working hard im not giving up on being a hero now that i have a real genuine desire to be one"

"What?"

"Well before, i was forced into it... i did want to be a hero but it was only because i believed if i did otherwise i wouldnt have a purpose, but now i do"