Kitten

Frank has had a crush on Gerard for a while now but Gerard is completely oblivious.

Mikey and Ray try to help Frank out by sometimes saying "you and Frank would make a cute couple" but Gerard will giggle and jokingly say "ew Franks gross" which would hurt Franks feelings a little but he'd laugh it off.

Well today maybe could be the day Frank confessed his feelings.

Frank got to the animal shelter and picked up the little kitten, he had made sure it was a type that didn't trigger Gerard's allergies.

When he got given the things he went over to Gerard's house where Ray and Mikey are too.

When Frank walked into the house Gerard looked at Frank confused "what's that"

Frank smiled and opened up the cage "I know you've had a real tough time after exams so I decided to get you something" he said as the kitten crawled out of the cage.

Gerard gasped "but what about my allergies" Frank smiled "I got one that wouldn't trigger them" he said softly making Gerard grin as he took the kitten from his arms "oh my god I could kiss you right now" he said excitedly.

Frank heart raced "why don't you then" he said making Gerard giggle "you're so silly Frankie" he said before playing with the kitten.

Frank looked at Ray and Mikey before slouching back "yup, same old, silly Frankie" he whispered.

Mikey groaned "I can't take this anymore, you two come with me" he said as he walked up the stairs.

The two boys followed, when they got to the top of the stairs Mikey took the kitten from Gerard and pushed them both into a closet "you guys can't come out until you make out, Frank likes you Gerard, how haven't you seen it before" he said before shutting the door and locking it.

Gerard quickly found a light and turned it on, Franks head rests against the wall with his hands his his pockets.

His eyes were closed, he was unable to look at Gerard after Mikey told him.

"Frank" he said softly before pulling his hand on Franks shoulder "I-I didn't know you liked me like that" he whispered.

Frank sighed "I don't understand how you couldn't see it, the kitten and other gifts I've given you"

Gerard furrowed his eyebrows "everything you bought me...was you trying to tell me you liked me"

Frank nods his head "every time I wanted to tell you I liked you I'd ether get to scared or you'd talk about getting back together with Bert" he whispered sadly before looking back at Gerard "are you and Bert back together" he whispered.

Gerard sighed "I mean, we went on a couple of dates but were not officially together I guess"

Frank nods his head before pulling out his phone and calling Mikey.

"Have you guys made out yet"

"No because Gerard and Bert are getting back together" he said sadly down the line.

Loud footsteps made their way upstairs before the door flew open, Frank walked straight out before walking down the stairs to grab his hoodie "what happened" Ray asked as Frank pulled on his hoodie.

The smaller boy shook his head and sniffled "I spent all my money on him and he's getting back together with Bert" he whimpered out before leaving the house and driving home.

"Are you seriously getting back together with Bert" Ray asked as the two boys came back into the room.

Gerard smiled a little and nods his head "why, after all Frank done for you, you're still gonna go back to a jerk who done nothing for you" Ray said calmly making Gerard look down at the floor awkwardly "but he loves me, he said he does"

Mikey put his hand on his brothers shoulder "how many times did he cheat on you"

Gerard looked at Mikey "7 b-but that was my fault, I-I pushed him to do it"

Mikey groaned in annoyance "no you didn't push him to do that but let me ask you a question, who comforted you every time he fucked someone else"

"Frank did"

"Who went out and bought your favourite snacks for you because he knew they made you feel batter"

Gerard smiled down at his feet "Frankie" he whispered

"Who held you a night when you had panic attacks, nightmares or just because you needed someone to hold you"

"Oh my god I need to go kiss Frank and tell him I like him" he said quickly before running to Franks house.

As cliché as it sounds it was raining as Gerard ran to Franks house, his new kitten was completely forgotten about for now.

Gerard knocked on the door quickly, a minute later Frank opened the door, his eyes bloodshot, his cheeks a little red "what are you doing here Gerard"

Gerard smiled "I-I really like you Frank and I was so wrong about me and Bert getting back together, it would have been the biggest mistake of my life, I want you Frankie, I-I need you"

Frank smiled "what made you change your mind" he asked making Gerard grin "Mikey helped me see what a jerk Bert is and what a amazing guy you are and-"

"Fucking kiss already!"

Frank and Gerard turn around to see Ray and Mikey hidden behind Franks fence making the two boys giggle.

Gerard turned back to Frank and wrapped his arms around Franks neck before they pressed their lips together.

Everything was now perfect.