Fuck Boy and Slut

(Smut)

Gerard is the schools slut and Frank is the schools fuck boy, both of them have strict parents so they can't go to each others houses.

But Frank found an easy way for them to fuck.

Frank: Get you're sexy ass outside and around the corner

Gerard: Be right there daddy

Gerard pulled his shoes on and climbed out his bedroom window before quickly walking down the street and around the corner.

Gerard smirked and got into a Franks car "hey sexy" Frank said as Gerard shut the car door "hey Frankie, so where are we going this time"

Frank smirked "I'll drive around a bit until I find a empty parking lot or something" he said as he started to drive.

"Good job you have tinted windows then" Gerard said making Frank chuckle "yep, just need to find somewhere to park" Frank groaned as he looked around.

Gerard chuckled "relax we've got all night" he said making Frank whine "but I wanna fuck at least twice, we could fuck, get food then fuck again after"

Gerard giggled "ok ok"

Frank soon found somewhere and quickly drove into the parking lot, Gerard quickly kicked his shoes off before climbing over the gearstick and onto Franks lap "I've missed this" Gerard whispered before pressing his lips against Franks.

Gerard's hand goes down to a button on the side of Franks seat that made the back of it fall back slowly.

"Fuck baby, you gonna ride my dick like you always do" Frank whispered making Gerard smirk "oh you fucking know it babe"

Gerard grinds down against Frank as he pulled Franks shirt up slightly "let's get these clothes off huh" Gerard whispers making Frank smirk "fuck yes"

Gerard pulled his hoodie and shirt over his head at once while Frank unbuckled Gerard's belt.

Gerard climbed off of Frank so he could take his clothes off too, Frank took off his leather jacket, shoes and shirt by the time Gerard was left in his boxers.

Gerard kneeled beside Frank and smirked "I'll suck yours if you suck mine"

Frank smirked as he pulled Gerard's boxers down to his thighs "ok baby only if you sit that perfect ass on my face and let me eat you out after"

Gerard nods his head as he bites his lip, Frank wasted no time in taking half of Gerard's erection into his mouth before bobbing his head back and forward quickly.

"Fuck" Gerard whispered as he ran his fingers through Franks hair "feels so good Frankie"

Frank continued to suck Gerard as he massages his balls at the same time "oh god Frank, shut stop before I cum"

Frank pulled away and smirked, Gerard leaned down and pressed his lips against Franks roughly for a couple seconds before pulling away "you're so fucking good at sucking dick"

Frank smirked "I bet you're even better but first" he said as he laid down and gripped Gerard's thigh "come sit on my face baby, I wanna hear those slutty noises come from you're pretty little mouth"

Gerard straddled Franks head before lowering himself down on Franks tongue "oh shit" Gerard whispered as Franks tongue worked its magic against his little hole "oh fuck Frankie" Gerard moaned out as he ran his hand down Franks chest, stomach and into his pants "that dick need to be attended to soon" Gerard moaned out as he palmed Frank softly.

Soft high pitched moaned left Gerard's mouth as Frank started to pumped Gerard's erection "oh god Frank, you make me feel so good"

Frank growled against Gerard's hole and lifted his hips up so Gerard could pull his pants down.

Once Gerard had gotten them down to his thighs he got off Frank "come on Frankie, we gotta get them off, you dick is just waiting for me, it's waiting for my pretty mouth"

Frank pulled his pants and boxers off quickly, Gerard put his legs ether side of Frank chest and leaned forward to pump Franks erection "enjoy the view while I suck you off" Gerard said before he took all of Franks erection into his mouth, Frank groaned and spat of Gerard's hole "I'll enjoy the view all right" he whispered as he massaged Gerard's hold softly.

After a couple more seconds Frank slipped 2 fingers inside of Gerard, Gerard moaned loudly and pushed back against Franks fingers, Frank chuckled "you better be making my dick all nice and wet so I can slide right inside of you" Frank growled.

Gerard moaned and pulled away, he moved his body to Franks fingers were out of him and he was facing Frank "I can't wait any longer" Gerard whined out as he lowered himself onto Franks cock.

He whimpered softly cashing Frank to sit up, one arm wrapped around Gerard's waist while he propped himself up with his hand "so impatient baby, you are so fucking tight, I didn't think a slut like you could feel this tight" he growled making Gerard whine "you stretch me out so good Frank, I love your dick, it's the best I've ever had"

Frank smirked "damn fucking right it is, why is it the best baby huh, tell me"

Gerard moaned "because it's so long and thick, it fills my up so good" he cried out.

Frank smirked "be a good little slut and bounce on you favourite dick"

Frank laid back down and held Gerard's hips tight as the boy started bouncing quickly.

Frank moaned lowly as Gerard's hands rest of Franks chest "oh fuck baby" Frank whispered as Gerard bounced perfectly.

"I want you to choke me" Gerard moaned out, Frank quickly wrapped on hand around Gerard's neck and the other rests on Gerard's ass "yeah, you're such a good little slut"

Gerard leaned down and wrapped his arms around Franks neck, Franks arms wrapped around Gerard's waist as he started to thrust up into Gerard "oh fuck" Gerard cried out as Franks thrusts were hard and fast "oh shit babe, I'm gonna cum" Gerard moaned out causing the tattooed boy to spank Gerard's ass roughly "so am I baby, I'm gonna cum so deep in your hole"

Gerard bites on Franks shoulder as he practically screamed.

Frank groaned loudly "oh fuck I'm coming" he moaned out, Gerard whined "I love you Frank"

Frank turned his head to Gerard "I love you too"

Their lips hooked together straight away as they both came hard, their tongues were sliding against each others roughly as he came down from their highs, Frank thrusts in a couple more times slowly before he stopped all together.

They pull away from the kiss and pant softly as they held each other tight, Frank turned his head to Gerard, his lips parted.

Frank gulped before rubbing circles onto Gerard's lower back "did you mean what you said...do you really love me" he asked making Gerard blush "I-I didn't mean for it to come out like that"

Frank sighed sadly "so you don't love me then" he said as his grip loosened on Gerard, the taller boy opened his eyes and looked at Frank before sighing "of course I do, I just didn't want to tell you the way I did"

Franks grip tightened on Gerard again "I love you too" he whispered, Gerard smiled and kissed Franks cheek "I'm glad"