Clingy

(Gerard and Frank are the same height)

Gerard quickly walked to school, he was excited to see his boyfriend Frank.

Frank was excited too but he couldn't let his friends know that, he was meant to be bad ass and letting too much excitement show wasn't very bad ass.

Gerard looked around and saw Frank waiting by Gerard's locker, Gerard quickly walked over and wrapped his arms around Frank tight "hey Frankie"

"Hey baby" Frank replied as his arms wrapped around Gerard's waist loosely "I missed you"

Frank smiled a little "I missed you too" he said before kissing Gerard softly, Gerard put his hand on the sides of Franks face.

Frank pulled away and tucked a strand of Gerard's hair behind his ear "are your friends coming to see you" Gerard asked with a small nervous smile.

Frank nods his head making Gerard sigh a little "you're friends are mean to me" he said softly making Frank hold him a little closer "baby they're just teasing, don't worry"

"I didn't know you'd have him clinging to you again" Brendon said with a smirk making Gerard look down and moved his arms to snake around Franks ribcage.

Frank rolled his eyes "that's cause he loves me, you're just jealous no one loves you, Urie" he said before putting his arm around Gerard's shoulders.

Pete chuckled "I mean Mikey loves me but he can go probably a week without seeing me, he can't even go a second without touching you"

Frank shook his head "I don't care what your boyfriend is like, how about you just leave my relationship alone"

Brendon smirked "not until we test something" he said as he grabbed Gerard and Pete grabbed Frank, Frank was ripped away from Gerard's grasp making his gasp in shock.

Brendon let go of Gerard and smirked as Gerard tried to walk over to Frank, Pete stood in the way which made Gerard's bottom lip shake.

Pete smirked "are you gonna cry? You need to get a grip"

Gerard fully broke down and ran away, Frank groaned and punched Pete "you made my boyfriend cry you fucking jackass"

Brendon scoffed "he needs to get a grip, he doesn't need to be touching you every second you guys are together"

"Well maybe I like how clingy he is, maybe I like that he wants to hold my hand or hug me all the time, I don't care if you guys wouldn't like it because I do like it, just leave my fucking relationship alone" Frank said angrily as he quickly made his way into the bathroom.

Gerard locked himself into a stall and Frank could hear him crying "Gee baby, come out"

Gerard sniffles and opened the door quickly before throwing himself onto Frank "I'm sorry if I'm so annoying and clingy, I just love you and I wanna be close with you" he sobbed out, Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "I know, I know"

Gerard sniffles and rests his head against Franks shoulder "calm down Gee, everything's ok, I love how clingy you are, I love every second of it and I have for the past 11 months, I love you and I wouldn't want you any other way"

Gerard smiled slightly and wiped his tears "they're right though, I can't even go a second without touching you when we're together"

Frank shook his head "I don't care, I love you" he said as he pulled Gerard closer, Gerard smiled and pecked Franks lips softly "I love you too"