Awkward

Gerard and Frank broke up 3 months ago, they haven't seen each other since but Mikey wanted to have a sleepover, Gerard couldn't say no to his 17 year old brother.

Gerard was 21 and took Mikey in after their parents died, Gerard and Frank met through Mikey, they spent 11 months together and the break up was tough on both of them.

When Ray, Pete and Frank got to the house Gerard slipped away into his bedroom.

Frank nervously looked around the house as they sat down in the living room, Frank wasn't very talkative today.

"Gerard!"

The older man walked into the living room with a sigh "yes Michael"

Mikey rolled his eyes "can we get honey for pizza please, I'll pay you back"

Gerard sighed "yeah let me go get my wallet" he replied, while he was in his room Frank could barely breath knowing that he'd come back.

"Frank do you want veggie pizza" Pete asked making him nod his head "Gerard what pizza do you want" Mikey asked as he came back into the room.

Gerard sighed "I-I dunno, what's already getting ordered"

"Well we're gonna get a veggie for Frank and two pepperoni, none of us eat veggie though apart from you" Ray said to Gerard.

Frank gulped before replying with "I-I can just pick off the pepperoni off the slices"

Gerard shook his head as he counted out money "no no, I'll have some veggie, I used to do it all the time, why should it matter" he said lowly.

Pete ordered the pizza as Gerard put money on the coffee table "call me when the pizza is here" Gerard said before walking away.

Frank let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in, Mikey looked at him with his signature poker face "he's still taking it hard" he explained quickly making Frank nod his head slowly "I-I think I'm gonna go talk to him"

Frank stood up and made his way towards Gerard's bedroom, he knocked on the door before opening it slowly.

When the door opened Gerard's eyes met Franks "h-hey" he whispered as Frank closed the door "hi"

Frank nervously stood near the door "c-can I sit down"

Gerard nods his head as the smaller boy walked across the room to sit down "how have you been" he asked making Gerard sit up and clear his throat "Uh I could be better ya know, things are still a bit hard, how are you"

Frank gulped and shook his head "terrible, everything is just so hard"

Gerard nods his head as Frank sniffles "can I have a hug" he whispered desperately making Gerard nod his head "of course"

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck and held him tight, Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks ribcage.

Frank sniffles "I miss you Gerard"

"I miss you too Frank" he whispered as he turned his head down so he was closer to Frank.

Frank looked up a little bit, both of their lips were parted, they both gulped before Frank spoke up "is this the part that we're meant to...ya know kiss"

Gerard chuckled "yeah, I think it is" he said lowly, both of them smiled before they pressed their lips together.

Their lips moved quickly and desperately, Franks gripped Gerard's shoulders tight as he was pulled into Gerard's lap.

"Hey guys the piz-oh"

The two pull away to see Pete smirking as he stood in the door "uh the pizza is here" he said with a giggle before leaving and shutting the door.

"Shall we go get pizza" Gerard asked as he held Franks hips softly, Frank shook his head "I want more" he whispered making Gerard smirk "same old Frankie, doesn't wanna get his tongue out of my mouth"

Frank rolled his eyes before pressing their lips together again, his tongue swiping Gerard bottom lip for entrance.

Gerard groaned before opening his mouth, Franks tongue slipped inside as he exploded Gerard's mouth.

Frank moaned softly and held onto the back of Gerard's head "such a little whore" Gerard teased making Frank giggle and pull away.

"Frank I promise I didn't cheat on you, I could never cheat on you" Gerard whispered making Frank shake his head "I know that now but seeing Bert here, knowing your past with him and knowing how he can manipulate you into doing things, I don't think it helped he had hickeys in his neck"

Gerard shook his head and pressed the side of it against Franks chest "I promise we didn't sleep together, he had turned up like that, I promise Frankie, I love you"

Frank held him close "I love you too Geebear"