Soft

Frank Iero, punk kid who holds together a very good act of being 'bad ass' couldn't keep himself from going all soft when Gerard was around.

Gerard Way was the innocent, pastel boy in school, he wasn't very innocent but always let on that he was.

Gerard was heading to Franks house because the punk boy had been suspended from school for getting into a fight.

When Gerard knocked on the door it was quickly opened by Linda "hello Gerard, please talk some sense into my son, he's being a jackass" she said as she opened the door wider for him to come inside.

Gerard stepped inside "he never fails to surprise me, don't worry I'm good at calming him down" he said as he took his shoes off.

Linda smiled "you are Frank are so adorable together, would you like me to bring up some snacks"

Gerard shook his head "no thank you Linda, I'll now go calm your asshole of a son down" he said jokingly as he started to make his way up stairs.

When Gerard walked into the room Frank was laying on his bed with a sour expression on his face "why did you fight Brendon" Gerard asked as he shut the door behind him.

Frank sat up "because he's a jerk, he was saying horrible things about you" he said as Gerard walked over and sat on the bed.

"Yeah but now you've been suspended for a week, now I'll have to deal with them on my own" he said making Frank groan "shit, I didn't think about that!"

Gerard rolled his eyes and wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders "stop fighting with people please" Gerard whispered as he rests their foreheads together.

"But people are being so horrible to you, I won't allow it" he said as he wrapped his arms around Gerard's waist "I don't like it when my boyfriend gets picked on"

Gerard caressed his cheek softly "I know baby I know" he said softly.

Frank pulled his head back slightly "why were you being a jackass towards your mother when you got home" he said sternly making Frank look down in embarrassment "I didn't mean it" he said softly making Gerard lift his head up "go downstairs and apologise to your mother"

Frank looked at Gerard with guilt and nods his head before burying his head into Gerard's neck "my am I such a asshole" Frank whispered making Gerard press his cheek to Franks head "you our not an asshole, you just a little too protective which is fine but you need to be an asshole to your mom"

Frank nods his head "I'm sorry Geebear, I don't mean to be so horrible" he whispered before pulling away slightly, Gerard shook his head "you're not a horrible person baby, you're amazing and sweet, I just with people can see that Frankie I see"

Frank nods his head "I'm gonna apologies to my mom" he said as he stood up off the bed.

Gerard nods his head before kicking off his shoes and laying down.

When Frank came back he laid next to Gerard and they both got under the covers "it's a little wrapped to be in bed in clothes, I thing we need to take them off" Frank said as he ran his hand down Gerard side.

Gerard giggled softly and pecked Franks lips "I'm only taking my socks and pants off" he said making Frank chuckle "of course baby, I'm gonna lay in my boxers" he said as he started taking his jeans off.

Once they had got more comfortable Gerard caressed Franks cheek "your so pretty baby" he whispered making Frank blush and his his face in Gerard's chest.

Gerard giggled and held him close "I love you so much babe, you're so amazing" he whispered in Franks ear making his shiver.

Gerard chuckled and played with Franks hair "you've got such a soft spot for me don't you" he said lowly making Frank hum "that because it's you babe and I love you, of course I'm gonna have a soft spit for you" he said as he looked up at Gerard.

Gerard smiled and pressed his lips against Franks softly, it's wasn't sexual or anything like that.

It was a sweet innocent kiss "you have the softest lips, my prince is so fucking amazing" Gerard said making Frank blush and cuddled further into Gerard.

Gerard giggled "you're so fucking adorable, who would believe I top" he said making Frank whine "baby stop it or else you'll have to fuck me" he whispered as he attached his lips to Gerard's neck.

Gerard groaned and pushed Frank back onto the bed "you're such a bad boy, daddy will have to teach you a lesson" he whispered making Frank whine "teach me a lesson, I've been so fucking bad" he moaned out.

Gerard grabbed Franks ass roughly and bites his neck "with fucking pleasure"