CHAPTER 3 - With The Madrigals

I woke up , took a bath, went downstairs and ate breakfast. "y/n" my papa called

"Yes?"

"Well I decided to give you a day off, you've been working so hard in the shop and I thought you could use like a....5 days off." my dad said while patting my shoulder.

"Oh um thanks papa, I think I needed a day, I've been feeling a lot lately." You said, hugging him tight.

"Okay now go play with your friends" he smiles at me.

"Play? Pa I'm not 8." You chuckled.

"Well to me you're still a kid" he said looking at me with a funny smile.

"Ok, ok bye!" rushing through the front door.

Once you got outside, you felt the wind rushing through your skin. Taking a deep breath. Saying hi to kids and your friends you haven't seen in a while. Then I spotted Mirabel talking to kids. "Mirabel!" I shouted. "y/n!" We ran towards each other, the kids following Mirabel.

"Wow you're out?" Mirabel asked

"Yeah my dad said that I needed a day off" Putting my hand on the back of my neck.

"Wow you're so pretty" One of the kids said behind Mirabel

"Awww Gracias! I'm y/n" I waved at them

"Hi y/n!!" They shouted in unison.

"Well we gotta go now, bye.." Mirabel dragged me towards her house.

"Wait where are we going?" I said in confusion.

"I'm gonna show you around to my family," Mirabel said, still dragging me by my arm.

I was nervous, excited, and scared at the same time. What if they don't like me and judge me?? What will I say?? CALM DOWN... Just go with the flow. You took a deep breath.

Going inside the house and seeing the house move itself. I was in complete shock, jaw dropped, and not knowing what I'll say about it. But just completely ignored it.

The person who I saw first was a beautiful girl with flowers on her hair, a lovely dress and with dark, silky, long hair. Mirabel started introducing me to her.

"y/n this is Isabela my sister, Isabela this is y/n my friend.

"Hola." I said with an awkward smile.

"Hola y/n, you are so pretty" She said while holding my face gently.

"T-thank you, You're very pretty too" I exclaimed.

"Ok so she has powers where she can grow flowers everywhere.." Mirabel said in a rush, dragging me again. "Byeeeee" I said to Isabela.

Moving on, Mirabel dragged me towards a girl who is really pretty with curly hair with a cute face. Wow, these Madrigals are really pretty.

"y/n...Dolores...Dolores... y/n" Mirabel introduced gasping for air.

"She can hear everything, she can even hear you breathe," Mirabel said. Then grabbed me again to go somewhere else.

Now, there was this tall, huge, and strong girl who was lifting donkeys. She's really pretty too.

"Hi Luisa! So um this is my friend y/n, she's a friend of mine"

"Hi y/n" she starts hugging me real tight.

"Hi...Lu-isa.." I said while she was hugging me, gasping for air.

"So you already know what her gift is" Mirabel said with a bored expression.

And of course... she starts dragging me again.