CHAPTER 6 - Gloria Sanchez

I couldn't sleep that night. I was worried about my dad or what could happen.

9 days until Christmas, everyone in town is getting ready. The decorations and the colorful lights around town. Dad was preparing too, so I decided to help him. While decorating the outside of our home, I heard someone calling me.

"Y/n!!!" Mirabel exclaimed.

"Heyyyyy Mirabel" I said

"Looks like you guys are decorating too" She said.

"Yeah I was just helping my dad. We're putting on the final touch. The Star on the roof." I pointed, while my dad was climbing up the ladders to put it. I rushed to hold the ladder, so that the ladder wouldn't fall.

"Well y/n I was wondering if you would like to come over to my place later?..." Mirabel asked

"Oh yeah sure. Also, I was going to help Camilo with someone." I said, still holding the ladders.

"Wait, with who??"

" I'll tell you later." I answered

"Ok well um, good luck with the star Mr. L/n and I'll wait for you later y/n." Mirabel said.

"Ok bye" I waved at her.

My dad finally placed the star on our roof. It was large and pretty.

As we finished cleaning up, I finally went to Mirabel's.

I was going to knock on their door, the door automatically opened and pushed me inside. Almost making me fall. I looked around, there were so many decorations. It made the house look more beautiful. Then someone called me.

"y/n?" Camilo said while holding a drink in his hand.

"Oh hi, I'm looking for Mirabel.. Mirabel said I should come over. Is she here?" I asked

"Well no, she isn't here" Camilo answered

"Where do you think she went?"

"Don't know," He answered.

"Well, I should find for he-"

Camilo grabbed my arm while walking out. I was shocked. I definitely didn't blush.........................................OK FINE MAYBE I DID.. A LITTLE BIT.

"I thought you were gonna help me," Camilo said, still holding my arm.

"Help you for what?" I said, while he slowly let go of my hand.

"Yeah, definitely!!! I'll even help you guys out. We'll start tomorrow... See you..." Shapeshifting into me, copying what I said yesterday to him.

Shoot. I forgot about that. Kinda wished I didn't say that to him yesterday. I'm always having mixed feelings about him.......*sighs*Just go and do it.

"Oh yeah...right.... I forgot" I said with an awkward smile.

"Well... let's go" Camilo walked towards the door.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused

"You said you're gonna help me with a girl. Then tell me what to say.." He said, looking at me while I was frozen.

"Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah" I went toward the door and followed him.

You got yourself into this so you have to deal with it. Well Camilo looks like he's into it... does he like Gloria... No no no don't be sad, you should be happy for them. Just go and help him. That's all.

CAMILO'S POV:

I was getting a glass of water and heard someone come in. It was y/n?. I asked her what she was doing here. She was finding Mirabel. While she was talking. I was just staring at her, admiring her beautiful eyes, her lips, her nose, and her hair. She kept asking questions about Mirabel. The moment she was about to leave, I grabbed her arm. It was soft and smooth.