CHAPTER 11 - Mixed Feelings

NEXT MORNING

I woke up late cause of last night......

After I took a bath, I decided to go to the shop and help dad.

"Hey pa, you should rest, I can take it from here." I said, patting him on the back.

"Gracias mi amor." He went back home.

(BTW THE SHOP IS BESIDE OUR HOME)

I was arranging the pastries. It's been a while since I went to the shop. Dad must be exhausted. Then someone walks in.

"Oh hey Miguel.. What can I do for you?" I smiled.

"Well you can accept my offer..." He smirked. Giving me a box...

"Just don't...shake it." He said.

I chuckled. "Okay"

It was a bunny. IT WAS A BUNNY OH MY GOSH. MY JAW DROPPED.

"Well, you always liked bunnies and you were dying to have one..." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh my gosh, Thank you so much!" I exclaimed. I hugged him. He was so sweet. I have liked bunnies, ever since I was a kid.

"Where'd you find it? Is it a girl or a boy?" I asked, making a huge smile on my face.

"I saw it on a bush. I think it's a girl." He answered, "Well, I gotta go now, you can name her by the way, she doesn't have a name yet." He said

"Oh- um- thank you and goodbye" I waved at him, holding the bunny.

I think I'll name her.... Bella... yeah Bella sounds good.

MIGUEL'S POV:

I was about to help mom plant flowers. Then I saw this little guy, behind a bush. Y/n immediately popped into my head. I remembered she liked bunnies.

One time we were playing, she saw a bunny. She started screaming. I calmed her down and said it's fine. After a while, I saw a lot of bunnies, y/n was playing with them. Bunnies crawling to her. She finally liked them.... But yeah I did that.

I went to y/n, she was at the shop. I gave it to her, she was happy, then.... She hugged me. Well of course I hugged her back. I blushed but good thing she didn't see, she was too focused on the bunny.

CAMILO'S POV:

Someone knocked at the door.

"Camilo, can you see who's at the door?" Abuela shouted.

"Yeah sure Abuela." I answered.

I opened the door. It was Gloria.

"Hey Camilo!!" She exclaimed.

"Oh hey Gloria, what brings you here?" I asked leaning at the side of the door.

"I was just going to bring these to you guys." She gave me a basket. It was pastries. I remembered y/n. The first time I ate their pastries and how she gave me the tray.

(OK SO I KINDA DID A PARALLEL THING IDK... MIGUEL HANDING A BOX TO Y/N AND GLORIA HANDING A BASKET TO CAMILO. I HOPE Y'ALL UNDERSTAND THIS. TYYYY)

"Uh- Camilo are you okay?" She asked. I was frozen

"Oh what, yeah yeah yeah. I'm fine. Thank you for this. By the way, it smells good." I said.

"Thank you... Me and my mom baked it." She said "I'll see you around.."

"Yeah thank you and I'll see you." I replied.

Again. Gloria is a wonderful girl. She laughs at my jokes and is always kind to me. Any man she chooses is a lucky man to have her. But I wasn't that man. I wasn't for her.

GLORIA'S POV:

I finally introduced Camilo to my parents. My parents liked Camilo and maybe.... I like him too. I always feel different when I'm around him. My cheeks always starts to heat up. I was blushing all the time. And that's when I knew that he's the one.

I usually don't have crushes but he was the first one who melted my heart.

HELLOOOOO AGAIN <33

I KNOW THIS IS QUICK AND SHORT. I WAS IN A RUSH.

BTW IM FALLING FOR MIGUEL HELP-

I ALSO REALIZED THAT THIS GIVES MIRACULOUS VIBESS

TYSM FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE :))