Camilo | Love At First Sight

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 you'd never believed in love at first sight, well.. till it happened. 』
❑ : no warnings! fluff and cutesy
🗒: im going back to shorter fics cause.. y'know i dont like burning myself out hndhsd.. also sorry for the random dump of fanfics, i'll continue in the morning lol

you werent one to often go outside in the town, only ever spending time at home doing your own thing

you werent one to often go outside in the town, only ever spending time at home doing your own thing. today was the day you'd decide to finally go outside and spend time with friends, allowing yourself to possibly meet new people.

"y/n! welcome back to society instead of keeping yourself inside your room" mirabel teased, ruffling your hair in which you sigh. "thanks for the reminder, what are we doing again?" you chuckle, looking at mirabel who went into thought for a moment.

"oh yeah! its preparation for my primo antonios ceremony!" mirabel smiled, grabbing you by your hand and dragged you towards the casita.

"well, what about you? any lover at your feet, mirabel?" you snickered, mirabel playfully rolling her eyes at you. "no, but have you had any love at first sight moments like in those books you read?" she asked, half joking and half out of curiosity. you blow raspberry and flick your wrist, laughing at her question.

"love at first sight? sure, its a cute idea.. but falling inlove the moment you see someone is.. weird" you shrugged, but your eyes changed into the familiar lively house. "casita! i havent seen this place in so long.." you say fondly, mirabel grinning widely as she knew that casita awaited for your arrival.

"come in, come in! we're just preparing for antonios ceremony" you two laugh, the tiles below you moving as you waved at the madrigals that you recognized or were familiar with, which was only ever abuela or julietas side of the family.

"oh yeah! i've never told you about my tiá pepa and félix side of my family.. other than antonio, well this is a wonderful chance!" mirabel sung, calling for unfamiliar names that were dolores and camilo. the girl who you assumed as dolores walked out from the kitchen and gently waved hello. "its nice to meet you, dolores!" you waved back at her, the girl gave you a greatful smile and continued to carry around the decorations.

"im here!~" camilo yells joyfully, sliding down the stairs that turned to a flat surface that allowed him to smoothly slide. "y/n, meet my primo camilo!" mirabel told you, gesturing towards him with her head as you made eye contact. you suddenly felt dazed, staring into his brown coloured eyes as you felt your heart beating out of your chest.

it seemed as if camilo was just as mesmerized with you as much you were for him, you snapped back into reality and smiled. "its nice to meet you, camilo" you smile gently at him, extending your arm out towards him as he shapeshifts into mirabel."oh!- hes a shapeshifter!" you say in awe, camilo giggled and changed back to his form.

"nice to meet you, beautiful." he winked.