Dolores | Deserve Much Better

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 i'll think of what to put here later 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒: dolores stans 2day i feed u despite this being rushed and im tired

dolores watches from afar as isabela and mariano were on a date, she didnt want to hear those loving things he would say towards his prima, but that was the curse of her gift

dolores watches from afar as isabela and mariano were on a date, she didnt want to hear those loving things he would say towards his prima, but that was the curse of her gift. "dolores, are you alright?" you looked at her as she looked back full of sorrow.

"yeah its just.. you know.." your eyes found themselves staring in the direction dolores was looking in, and they landed on mariano and isabela together. "ah.." you sat next to dolores who hugged her knees. "i just want to be loved.. to have the person of my dreams.." she muttered quietly, yet her thoughts echoed throughout her head. a reminder that she had nobody.

"w-well i love you!" you blurted out, dolores stared at you with wide eyes as you covered your mouth swiftly. "w-well.. as a friend! friends love each other, r-right?" you laughed nervously, you expected dolores to slap you in the face and say to never talk to her again. (though a rather dramatic idea)

instead, dolores hugged you, smiling widely as you were left stunned. "you're so kind to me, y/n" she muttered, you snapped out of your dazed state and hugged her back.

"thats the least of what you deserve, dolores.. you deserve much better."