Camilo | Gift Ideas

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝: 『 using a gifted power for shapeshifting to figure out what to get your lover is certainly a way to use a gift... 』
❑ : no warnings! i swear this time
🗒: me acting like i dont have 3 fics i dont have to write a part 2 for 😜.. short drabble before i finally sleep cause i thought this would be stupid (and it was)

 short drabble before i finally sleep cause i thought this would be stupid (and it was)

"you know, i really like red roses. i think they are beautiful" you told dolores while walking with her through town, she nodded her head in agreement.

the next day, camilo showed up to your door with red roses that he may or may not have stolen from isabelas room. "camilo! these are wonderful, how did you know i liked them?" you smiled, smelling the flowers wonderful scent as you look at him.

"you know, detective work.. not that i spy on you alot so i know what gift to get you-" he blurted out, covering his mouth as you stared at him with a puzzled expression.

"i-i love you??" camilo laughed nervously, you playfully roll your eyes at him as you lightly punched him on the shoulder and then giving him a hug.

"dont stalk me, but.. i suppose its somewhat sweet for you to do that.." you admitted softly, camilo smiled and wrapped his arms around you aswell.

"i cant promise to stop though, i need those gift ideas.."

"camilo.. you ruin every sweet moment i swear.."