Bruno | Name

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝 : 『 what if bruno actually left? 』
❑ : no warnings.
🗒 : maybe comeback era ??? no clue, inspired / rewritten of an old fic i used to write on my old main (lovebirdtruth) .. ALSO HAPPY 190K READS AND 100 CHAPTERS WOO 🎊

bruno ran away from the casita the second he recieved the vision, running throughout the woods as he pushed the leaves and branches out of his face

bruno ran away from the casita the second he recieved the vision, running throughout the woods as he pushed the leaves and branches out of his face. it was a sudden feeling of pain when bruno fell, his arm slamming into a rock as he cried out in pain.

he grabbed onto his leg, squeezing it tightly as the pain didnt seem to subside soon. "what happened..?" he hears a voice say, it was soothing as he lifted up his head.

you looked down at him worridly, kneeling infront of him as you looked at his arm. "what?!- who are you-" bruno stammered, backing up but your touch was gentle when you pressed a cloth against his bleeding wound.

bruno no longer hesitated when you seemed to know what you were doing, though you were surprised that he wasnt flinching to the medicine that would usually make others flinch when it came into contact with open wounds.

"all done, you should avoid running into rocks.. i mightve not been here to help" you tried to joke, but bruno looked off to the side and gripped the edges of his ruana tightly.

"thank you.. you're very kind" bruno murmured and you smiled "its no issue, not many people come here.." you sighed, beginning to walk away "w-wait! whats your name?" bruno questioned when you were about to disappear from eyes view.

"didnt your mom teach you to not share private information with strangers?" you laughed, waving goodbye enthusiastically and disappearing from brunos sight.

when he was finally alone, bruno noticed the warm feeling of his face heating up. it was also when he realized he fell for a stranger that never told him their name.