The Madrigals | Headcanons

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 how the madrigals react to when you kiss them 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒: i really am getting lazier and lazier by the day lmao i swear i'll post a oneshot <\3

★彡 Bruno Madrigal
╰► he wanted a kiss, but was unsure ( and was too nervous ) to ask so all he did was approach you when you were free. "y/n! can you.." he pointed at his lips with shaky hands, at first you stared at him with a confused look and trying to understand what he meant, until it clicked "oohh! of course!" and you gave him a quick kiss on the lips, his way of asking definitely gave him good boy points.

★彡 Isabela Madrigal
╰► shes so confident in herself, she knows exactly when you're going up to her for a kiss so she does it before you even ask anything. isabela always enjoyed your flustered expressions.

★彡 Camilo Madrigal
╰► sometimes you have to remind yourself of the dramatic description that you called 'dangers' of kissing camilo, cause even the shortest kiss would lead to him cupping your face in his hands, and littering your entire face with kisses.

★彡 Mirabel Madrigal
╰► mirabel was tired, hunched over her table as she sighed to herself in defeat. you worried for your lovely girlfriend, so you gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. this leads to her jolting up from her desk with a motivated look. "energy recharged!"

★彡 Luisa Madrigal
╰► there were times luisa felt useless or not doing enough, so she always went to you for comfort. she'd never directly ask, but the way luisa would stare sadly into your eyes meant that she needed reassuring kisses, which you gave every single time.

★彡 Dolores Madrigal
╰► she wasnt really doing much, quietly taking a bite out of a snack she stole from the kitchen as you approached her. "dolores.." you whispered, making sure to not make much noise. "come here, i need to tell you something" as dolores brings her face closer to you, you give her a quick kiss on the cheek. leaving her flustered as you mentally rejoiced that your plan worked.