Bruno | Confess

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 bruno tries to figure out how to confess to you. 』
❑ : no warnings! hes a silly little man
🗒: brunooo!! my fave of the triplets (thats a lie, im madly inlove with pepa) also goodnight since its almost 12am lol..

 』❑ : no warnings! hes a silly little man🗒: brunooo!! my fave of the triplets (thats a lie, im madly inlove with pepa) also goodnight since its almost 12am lol

"julieta.. can i talk to you?" bruno mutters, tugging onto the cloth of her dress gently as he looked down. "oh, of course! what do you need, bruno?" she asks, placing down the arepas onto a table as she decided to talk with her brother for a while.

"so.. i mightve looked into my future, just out of curiosity.. and.. i saw, that i'd be with y/n.. and.. i feel like this is my chance? to confess! y'know.." bruno chuckled nervously, scratching his arms as he threw salt over his shoulder. "are you asking me.. how to confess?" julieta giggled, flicking her wrist at her brother while laughing.

"hey! stop making fun of me, I just.. really do like y/n.." bruno sighed, pushing back hair from his face as julieta smiles. "hermano, theres no proper way to confess.. just, tell them" julieta says, crossing her arms and shrugging.

"why do you make it seem like its easy? i cant just- walk up and tell them?"

"oh my god why am i just going to walk up and tell them." bruno gulped, crossing his fingers as both pepa and julieta urged their brother to approach you. "stop being- so stubborn! just confess already, bruno!" pepa grumbled, trying to push him towards you but it was as if he was glued to the floor.

while that was happening, you were absolutely clueless as you helped around with work that needed to be done. "ah! its the triplets.. look, mamá" you giggled, pointing at the three as a cloud formed over pepas head "oh no! wait they look like they need help.." you apologize to the citizens you were helping and approaching them.

"oh no why are they getting closer?? julieta why are they getting closer??" bruno asked worridly at his sister, who shook her head with a sigh. "we'll be leaving you be, goodluck bruno!" julieta teased, dragging away pepa as bruno panicked. "julieta! dont-" he begged, but he felt a hand grab onto him before he could follow.

"bruno, are you alright?" you ask him, noticing that he was distressed as he let out a fake cough. "of course! why wouldnt i be? you look beautiful today.. i mean you look beautiful everyday but.." bruno stuttered, trying to regain composure but his face flushed red. you only giggled, smiling reassuringly so he wouldnt feel even more embarrassed than he already was.

"thank you, bruno. you're handsome today aswell" and bruno turned even more flustered, so he wouldn't blurt out nonsense again, he nodded his head and muttered a thank you. "oh yeah, i overheard from pepa that you wanted to tell me something.. can i know what that was?" you questioned, but brunos face turned into panic once again.

"whaat?? no.. pepa? pfft! shes always sprouting out lies about me.. y'know.. that.." but his voice trails off as he stares deeply into your eyes. "i.. i love you." and bruno immediately regrets it. "w-what..?" you stutter with a confused chuckle, trying to understand what was up with his random confession.

"im- im so sorry.. i cant- confess to people.." bruno mumbles, trying to make any sense as you smile reassuringly at him. "its alright.. take your time, i like you too, bruno." you tell him, letting him redo his confession. "okay.. y/n.. i love you." he repeats, sounding much more sincere and confident in himself.

"yeah.. i love you too, bruno."