Isabela | Overwork

your yogurt delivery here!〜⚘

🗝:『 isabela never liked it when you overworked yourself 』
❑ : no warnings!
🗒:FALLS trips dies. isabela my love, i want to give her smooches (〒﹏〒) !!

[ Modern Au. / College AU ]

you groaned and slammed your head against your table, you never liked history class nor did you like studying in the first place. "Miss Sofia, i hope you never find your lost textbook for assigning us this.." you sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose as you heard the sounds of your doorbell ringing.

"o-oh, coming.." you scrambled to get out of your desk and turned the knob, being greeted by the familiar face of your girlfriend "isabela! what brings you here?" you hugged her tightly, looking up at her as she tucked a flower behind your ear.

"since its finals, i figured you'd be studying yourself to the grave so i came here." isabela hummed, cupping your face in her hands as she planted a kiss on your forehead. "but i can't rest.. i have to study history-" though your words came to deaf ears as she didnt take no for an answer.

"come on, we have alot of time till finals. dont overwork yourself" isabela sighs, putting freshly bloomed flowers onto your kitchen counter as she passes you your favorite snack. "isa.. you didnt have to-" you began.

"shh! don't thank me, just rest and it'll be more than enough" she told you softly, gesturing you to lay down on the couch with her. arms wide open as you playfully roll your eyes and lay down with her. isabela wrapped her arms around you from your back as you giggled.

"this girl.." you smirked, ruffling her hair as she hummed. "your girl."