Hermosa Pt 3.

( I MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN TO ADD THAT YALL ARE AGED UP TO BOUT 18)

" Oh look at that one Y/n! It's beautiful, like you." Camilo said taking about a sunflower in the grass. I laughed. He's always throwing compliments at me. I love it. I love him.  I flipped him over so now I was on him. He grabbed my cheeks and kissed me, passionately. When he let go, I could see saliva strands that start on Camilo's mouth and ended on mine. He grabbed my hands and kissed each of my 10 fingers. I blushed and looked away. With his other free hand, he grabbed my face and faced it towards his, and kissed me again. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. We walked around, pointing out pretty flowers and birds in the air. He picked me up by the thighs and ran off to a tree with shade.  " CAMILO, PUT ME DOWN! I CAN WALK MYSELF!" I yelled at him. " I know," He said out of breath, " But I rather carry you." I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck as he ran. The tree was in the distance, yet it was a long run. But he didn't waste any time. He chated the whole run, not losing a beat. We got there,  eventually, and he rested me on the soft grass. He sat next to me and said, " We needed somewhere more, private so I brought us here." I was going to ask why but he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed from my forehead to my neck. I moaned because it felt so good. " Ah you like this Hermosa?~"   " *mhmm" I groaned. He chuckled and left large hickeys on my neck. At this point, I didn't care and my mind was in the moment. He stopped after reaching my bra that was under my shirt. He nodded at me to continue but I whispered, " Can we, go back to your room?"  And without even responding, he picked me up and ran to the Casita. 

We reached the house, and he ran with me inside. It seemed as if no one was home. Perfect. He got into his room and threw me into one of the mirrors. I landed on the bed. He yanked my shirt off and kissed around my bra. He looked at me for consent, and I nodded. He took off my bra and kissed around my nipples. I moaned and that turned him on. He touched my hard nipples and sucked on them and around my boob, leaving marks. I did get tired, so he helped me put my bra back on and the t-shirt he had lent me. " So Hermosa, how was that?"  I blushed and turned away.  He knew I had liked it. He got up and brought me a glass of water from the kitchen. " your lips are chapped, here drink this Hermosa."   " Oh, thanks, babe." I took a quick sip and returned the water to him. " drink more, it's good for you." Camilo insisted. " no I'm good."  Camilo walked over and grabbed the cup of water. He brought in over towards my mouth. He took sip of water, then kissed me, without swallowing the water. He transferred the water into my mouth forcing me to drink it. I swallowed and that turned him on again. He drank I larger portion and spit it into my mouth. I swallowed, again, and he gave me a long kiss. " there you go. Was that so hard?"   " yes" I muttered a dirty joke under my breath. He didn't hear though. I was feeling a bit tired so I excused myself to leave. Camilo didn't want me too, and I didn't want to either, but my mom wanted me back for dinner, so I HAD to go. He sighed then walked me home. 

" Bye Hermosa," Camilo said once we reached the front door of my house. " Bye babe. see you tomorrow?"  " Of course, princess." He gave me a kiss on the forehead then walked into the distance. I really did love him. But, little did I know, my sister was watching from the window. '*gasp!  Y/n has a boyfriend, Y/n has a boyfriend!"   " HUSH Amelia!!! And don't tell mom!"  " Ok ok, I promise." My sister said. " But, I can keep your cow plush!" My sister said.  " UGH fine! Go take it you know where it is." I said, shouting to my sister. I walked inside and ran towards my dad, who was in the living room.  " Hey, ima head upstairs, I'm tired," I said. " Ok Mija. see you for dinner."  " See ya!"   I raced upstairs heading for my room. I jumped onto my bed and got cozy. All I could think about was the day I had with Camilo. It was, perfect, like him. I loved Camilo, and he loved me. I can't wait to see him again. 

AUTHORS NOTE: GUNNA LEAVE THIS HERE if yall want u can ask for more parts <3 peace out!!