'Hermosa" Pt 7 ( SM&T WARNING)

I woke up when I heard my sister scream, " AHHHHHN NO DADD!!" I shot up and looked at her. Her eyes were closed. She was dreaming. I moved her around a bit to wake her up. She opened her eyes and looked back at me. " W-what?" She asked. " Amelia, it was a dream, relax," I assured her.  " Oh..." She replied back. " Dada is still um.."  " * sigh, Yes Amelia, he, is still.." I tried to say. She burst back into tears. I calmed her, rocking her back and forth, shushing her, and telling her it was ok. She calmed down and asked what time it was. It was 4:34 am. I told her it was way too early to be up and she said, " B-but I can't sleep... Please?" I sighed and said that it was ok for her to be up. She kissed my cheek and ran downstairs to play with her toys. I unlocked my phone and texted Camilo.   ( TEXT) =  Y/N = " Hey Camilo, you up?"   Camilo = "Uh, now I am lmao" Y/N = " Do you mind if I come over?"  Camilo = " No, not at all Hermosa. See you <3" ( END OF TEXTING)  I smiled and got up. I told Amelia where I was going and she said ok. I told her to not make any noise and when mom woke up to tell her where I was. She nodded and continued to play. I got dressed in a shirt and shorts and put a light jacket on. As I left the house, I could see Camilo in his window staring at me. I smiled at him and he blew me a kiss. He left his window to open the door for me. He welcomed me in and told me to be quiet to not wake anyone up. I asked, " Will, Dolores hear?" " I don't know, but it doesn't matter. Come on." Camilo said to me. He grasped my hand and brought me to his room. 

He asked if I wanted to talk about the death of my father. I told him I rather not and asked if we could chill on his bed and watch something until the sun came up. He said ok and picked me up by my thighs. His warm hands touching my bare skin made me feel, safe in his arms. He pushed me into a mirror, yet I didn't land on a bed like usual. I just landed on a mirror. I fell back and laughed. He saw me and laughed too. " Oops! sorry, babe! I didn't realize that was a REAL mirror." He picked me up and threw me into the correct mirror. I landed on a cushiony mattress and he jumped on the bed after me. I got comfy under the covers and grabbed the remote. He got under the covers as well, and cuddled me, big spoon little spoon style. I gave him the remote and let him pick the movie/show. He picked, ( your fav movie/show) and played it. " HEY! That's my favorite movie/show!!"  " Oh! I like it too! Cool, let's watch it!" Camilo said to me. He rested his head on my shoulder and put his hands across my waist. I felt butterflies in my stomach. But, in a good way. As the movie/show started playing, I fell asleep at the best part. Camilo was still awake though, cuddling me, making me forget the tragedy that had occurred yesterday. He kissed from my neck back to my mouth. I flinched from the feeling, but let him continue. Camilo made me feel like I was on top of the world. He really was, my everything. In his eyes, I was perfect, pretty, elegant, and any good trait he could think of. He showered me with love and kisses, which also made me feel special. I turned my body so I could face him and wrapped my hands around his neck. His face turned bright red, but he knew where this was going. I kissed his forehead, nose, cheeks, and lips, which made him pull me in tighter. I giggled and put my leg over his. As our bodies were touching, I felt his ( yk what) touching my ( yk what) I look at IT, and looked at him. He smirked at me in a way that said = Go on, take my pants off.  But, I didn't and shoved his THING, down. But that made him.. hard. His ( yk what) flung up in his pants and was VERY visible. 

Not being able to contain myself, I grabbed it tightly, which made him flinch a bit, but he liked it. He threw his head back as I stroked it, still in his pants. He pulled the cover over our heads and put the volume of the TV higher. I slid my hand in his pants and touched him. He moaned which made me continue. I rubbed him quickly, giving him pleasure. He put his hand in my shorts, and touched me too. He rubbed his hand over my clit and rubbed around it quickly. I moaned loudly. He put his other hand in my mouth and shushed me. I stopped rubbing him and stopped rubbing me too. I took my hands out of his pants, and they were filled with pre-cum. I licked it in front of him which turned him on. He took his hands out of my shorts and licked them too. I blushed at him and he kissed me on the forehead. We laughed and poked our heads out from under the covers. We replayed the movie and watched it from the beginning. His hands were still under the covers, but he brought them up to my face. He put his hand on my cheek and told me, " I love you, Y/N. You will always, ALWAYS, be mine. Got that?" I nodded and kissed him back. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SO.... this was kinda cringe tbh like I did NOT know what I was doing in the last paragraph like SORRY IF ITS CRINGEY AND BAD.   :)