'Hermosa' Pt. 4

*THUMP*   " OWW!" I said.  "  I have been trying to wake you up for a while, Hermosa!" Camilo said. Not sure where he came from, my mom probably opened the door for him.  " Huh? what do you mean? Is breakfast ready?" I asked, wondering why he was in my house, in my room, and why he pushed me off the bed. " Not really. Babe, I have set up a date for us to go out and have a picnic like yesterday." Did he NEED to push me off the bed? How long was he here for?  " Why are you so dramatic?" I asked. " What?" Camilo asked, confused. " you pushed me off the bed when I was having a- a good dream."  I replied.  " Okk..." Camilo said with a smirk. 

FLASHBACK TO DREAM:  

I was sitting under the tree outside, our tree. The tree we shared kisses under, we took naps under, the tree that we shared fond memories. His head sat on my stomach and gave me butterflies. He was sleeping and I was listening to 'Kiss me More' by Doja Cat. It was a perfect day. It was sunny, but not hot, warm, lukewarm almost. Clouds scattered the sky, adding to the already beautiful scenery. 

END OF FLASHBACK: 

" Hermosa? Are you ok? Come on, get dressed. Time to go before it rains." Camilo alerted me. " Oh, ok babe, let me get dressed." Camilo didn't move. I looked at him as if I was telling him to go. He stared at me and said, " What? I've seen your body before?" Camilo shoots out.  I sighed and got up. As soon as I got off the bed, Camilo wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips. His lips were soft, like butter.  As he pulled me in, the sent of cookies trailed off him. Im guessing that he packed cookies for us to eat at the picnic. After he let me go, he sat on the bed, and I held up different dresses to my body, letting him choose which one he liked. " Honestly, it would be better if you didn't wear, anything. "  He smirked at me as if he wanted to rip my Pjs off and 'do' it/me right then and there, in my room, but I gave him a glare, letting him know that my parents and sister were downstairs. He sighed and picked a dress. I slipped it on in front of him, and his eyes widened when he saw my panties and bra. My thighs were exposed when I was changing, and he wasted no time coming over and slapping them.  " OWW, YOU DUMBASS!" I said back to him.  He laughed and gave me a kiss as an apology. 

After I got dressed, I kissed both my parents and told them ill be back before lunch. But for some reason, Camilo mouthed, " Nope" to them. And they nodded back. Was I gonna sleepover again? Can't wait.   :)

We arrived at the park, we had took a stroll leading from the house, to his Casita, to the garden, then to the park. It was, peaceful, like my dream. When we got there, next to the shady tree was a red and white towel, a brown textured basket, and a huge bottle of orange juice, with two glasses. I squealed and hugged him. It was beautifully set up. He laughed and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I sat down on the red and white towel and he rested his head on my chest. This we weirdly connected to my dream...  He got up and asked, " Ya want something to eat Hermosa?" Camilo asked, pouring me and himself a glass of OJ. I picked a cookie from a plater and took a chomp. It was a crumbly cookie with creamy chocolate inside. He handed me the glass of juice and I took a sip. He grabbed the cookie out of my hands. " Hey! There are more ya know!" I shouted at him. He put half the cookie in his mouth and left the other half sticking out. He said,  " If you want it so bad, come and get it." He looked at me seductively. I crawled next to him and gave him want he wanted. I bit the other side of the cookie, our faces inches apart. I bit down on the side and the cookie broke into my mouth. Our lips were touching. He swallowed the other part and kissed my lips passionately. I giggled and he laughed too. From the first time we had met, I knew we would be best friends, then that quickly merged into something beautiful. 

After our long, mesmerizing picnic, I had fallen asleep on the towel, and Camilo had put me over his shoulder and brought me to HIS house. 

AUTHORS NOTE: how are yall liking this FF? I would love some feedback because it is my first FF and I would like to know what to work on!!! BYEEEE!! <3