You said my real name in front of Light 💢👊

53rd day:

In the car with Misa and Mr. Yagami

"Honestly, I never pictured you as an old man, Mr. stalker," Misa told Mr. Yagami.

"I am not your stalker, I'm a detective with the NDA," Mr. Yagami spoke.

"I remember now! You told me I was arrested for being the second Kira. You mean that was for real? " Misa asked.

"No way, you're a stalker. There's no way the police would tie me up all fetishy like that. Anyway, it's kinda weird that you have my hands and feet tied up even though you're planning to let me go," Misa said.

"Please, just keep quiet." Mr. Yagami sighed.

'Maybe N/n would be better for my son' Mr. Yagami caught himself unconsciously thinking

Mr. Yagami drove his car near Light.

"Light!" Misa hugs Light

"Misa?!" Light greets Misa

"Oh I missed you so much, Light!" Misa yelled, hugging Light

"Dad, tell me what's all this about?!" Light asked his dad

"Oh my god! I called your dad a stalker and all sorts of mean names! Sorry. I'm Misa Amane. " Misa bows while greeting Mr. Yagami

"They're all yours, chief," Mr. Aizawa said as he handed Light over.

"Let's go, get in the car," Mr. Yagami says coldly.

The car took a detour from where it originally went in the story. The car went to the hotel to pick you up.

"N/n!" Both Misa and Light yell excitedly.

"Hey guys!" you greet them.

"I was starting to think I'd never get out of there, but it feels good to finally be clear." Light sighed in relief.

"👀" You said

"What?" Misa asked 

"How'd you do that?" Light was clearly confused.

"Do what?" You ask.

"Say an expression with your voice," Light asked.

'Y/n is already going off script' L sighs with a soft smile, entertained by your antics.

"Enough! To respond to you Light... I'm afraid you three are being taken... to your execution! " Mr. Yagami yelled

"Huh?!" Everyone yells in shock.

Mr. Yagami continued, "I wanted to be the one to escort you to an underground facility far from here."

"Execution?!" Misa yells

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Light asks angrily.

"We didn't do anything!" Misa yelled.

"What the hell did I do?" You yelled, once again going off the script.

The script L gave you was simple; respond and act shocked and scared, not angry.

I won't act scared yet. I kind of want to let my anger out on Mr. Yagami first.

"L is convinced that the only way we can prevent the murders is to execute the three of you." Mr. Yagami responded, solemnly.

"I don't understand. The killings have already stopped! " Light refuted

"That's not true. L was trying to get a confession out of you... they wanted Kira to disappear, no trial, no publicity," Mr. Yagami said.

"Dad, I'm not Kira!" Light yelled