XXXIX. Sleepover With The Waltons

Chapter 39, Sleepover With The Waltons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Javon relax yourself before I drag you and Jaden, touch my fries again and I will shave your head. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

"Ew, it's Scarlett."

Javon said gagging as he opened the door for me, I rolled my eyes playfully and hugged him.
He hugged me back, we let go just as Daelo runs over to me.

I lift him up from the ground and twirl him around laughing as giggled a bit, I set him down and ruffled with his hair before walking to the kitchen to find Cora and Jayla being all love.

"Stop, stop, there's children here."

I teased, Jayla got up from her seat and hugged me.
I hugged her back before I was pulled away from her by Cora, I hugged her and smiled.

"Your lover is upstairs."

Jayla said as she returned to her seat with Cora with a smirk, I rolled my eyes playfully and stood there for a moment before running up the stairs faster than the flash.
I knocked on the door softly, I waited a moment before Jaden opened it.

"Hey stranger."

He joked as he kissed my forehead and allowed me inside, I smiled at him and walked inside of his room.
I settled my bad in the corner of his room before looking around, he had medals, trophies and certificates.

All from baseball and school, it was pretty impressive.
I sat down beside him and watched as he turned on the TV, did I mention that it was hot in his room?

"Why is your room hot?"

I asked as I removed my sneakers and slid them under his bed, he laughed at my complaint and turned on his AC.
We lied down on the bed and watched different movies from Sandlot to Mighty Ducks to Casper.

How did we end up watching movies from all the way in the 80s? I have no idea, we just watched until the sun was beginning to set.
It looked gorgeous, I got up from his bed after noticing that he fell asleep.

I covered him and kissed his forehead before quietly leaving his room, I walked down the stairs with a smile on my face.
I was a bit thirsty, Daelo was in the living room playing Roblox.

I grabbed a glass and filled it up with lemonade and ice, I walked to Daelo and sat beside him.
He was playing Murder Mystery and he was currently Sheriff, I kept laughing whenever he would freak out about the murderer.

"Mumps, just hide and have someone be bait."

I advised, he listened and hid behind a couple of boxes waiting for someone to die so he can shoot the murderer.
It was getting pretty intense but at the end, Daelo was able to shoot the sheriff.

"Good job Mumps!"

I congratulated him as Javon walked into the house with some food, we all went to the dining room and sat down.
Javon bought us McDonald's, God bless this bald headed, short legged boy.

"You know, if it weren't for me, you would've never actually tried being with Jaden."

Javon blurted out bluntly as he took a sip from his coke, I looked at him like he grew three heads.

"How, elaborate Javon."

I said as I took a bite out of my nuggets and watched as he began to expose me, Jaden looked at me and wiggled his eyebrows before taking one of my fries.

"Technically, if you never met me or joined baseball, you would have never met Jaden. So, thank me."

Javon said with a smirk on his face, I looked at Jayla who was stifling her laugh.
My cheeks were crimson red by now and I didn't know what to say, I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

" Javon relax yourself before I drag you and Jaden, touch my fries again and I will shave your head. "

I threatened both twins, Javon rolled his eyes playfully and took his phone out.
Jaden kissed my forehead before walking to the living room, Jayla and I began to make different Tiktoks.

"IT IS BEND, SNAP, ROCK!"

Jayla shouted at me playfully as we both messed up the TikTok dance, I looked at her and we began to laugh until tears came out.

"IT IS SNAP, BEND, ROCK!"

I shouted back playfully as we began to laugh harder, I crouched to get air in my lungs but it wasn't working.
I began to wheeze, making Jayla laughed harder.

"WHEEZIE!"

Jayla teased, by now we were both wheezing.
This is the best sleepover, hands down that I have ever experienced.