Part 3

Y/n's POV
He was the man I hated the most. He was the reason why I became the way I am. He made me turn into a cold hearted piece of shit. Because of him my whole childhood was ruined. It was that mf. My bully. I never thought that he's gonna stoop this low. It was MOON GANG TAE.
Y/n:- "Wh-what are y-you doing here?"

Gang Tae:- "You are stuttering??. Baby where's that 'bad bitch' y/n gone huh??"

Saying this he started coming near me, I started backing off on the bed till my back hits the head board. He came near my ear and whispered 'you were mine, you are mine and you will be mine FOREVER' My breath hitched as he licked my earlobe. He came down to my neck and kept his lips on my neck he pecked me over there. Tears were rolling down my eyes.  I opened my eyes when he wiped my tears and caressed my cheek with his thumb, then he said with a smirk plastered on his face.
Gang tae:- "Baby don't cry you are safe with me DADDY will not do anything"

He ordered his men to take all my belongings to his place as now I'm awake.

Gang tae:- "Let's go baby we are getting late"

I never thought that the tables can turn this way too. My parents sold me to him. He's taking me with him.

A few minutes later
At Gang Tae's place

'Woah when did he become this rich?' I thought to myself

He took me in a room. It was dark but it looked more like a theme, then he suddenly said something which brought me back to reality

Gang tae:- "So this is 'our' room honey, my men have brought everything of yours here, you sit, daddy's coming in a few"

Y/n:- "I have a name and stop calling yourself that shit you Dick head"
(A/n:- Our bad bitch is back ✊)

When I said this he came dangerously close to me, held me by my waist and threw me on the bed and hovered above me.
Gang tae:- "I have bought you so you don't have permission to speak until I ask you to so keep that pretty mouth shut or else"

Y/n:- " Or else what?"

He started laughing like a maniac, out of a blue He kissed me. He was bitting my lower lip. He pressed his lips on my neck and bit me leaving a mark of his teeth he started undressing me. He removed my top, this time I froze I became an ice sculpture no tears were falling from my eyes, nothing, but by God's grace someone knocked on the door. He groaned near my ear and left me. He went towards the door and someone told him something and....
He left.
A sigh of relief came out of my mouth. I got up and wore my top, my lip was bleeding and I looked out of the window. He was going somewhere. Then I heard a knock on the door by sudden realization that someone's on door I flinched and went towards the door there was lady in her middle-age she smiled at me and came inside the room she made me sit on the bed and gave me an ointment. Then she brought me food and left. 'I have to find a way to escape from here' I said to myself.

Jungkook's POV
Mr. Han:- "Sir, here's her information"

Jungkook:- "hmm"

So let's see who's she

(This is her information)

Oh y/n my little bad bitch 'I'll soon make you mine' I said to myself.

I summoned Mr. Han to find out where she's right now. I wanna meet her.

Y/n's POV
As the lady walked out I saw she didn't lock the door. This is my greatest chance to escape this place. I slowly tiptoed towards the door and looked outside, oh no there's no way I can escape this place. A thousand of gun men are standing downstairs.
Fuck I cursed under my breath but what the heck one of them looked up towards my direction I immediately closed the door. It's not like I'm scared of those motherfuckers but the thing is I'm alone and they are approximately a thousand so how am I gonna win? Obviously. I lied down on the bed and started thinking the ways to escape.

A/n's POV
And soon she fell asleep while thinking as she was already weak and on top that she didn't even touch that food. Who can think of eating while being in this kind of situation.

________________________________________

What do you think will happen to her?? Tell me in the comments

Please vote and comment on my ff to motivate me 🥺🥺