Part 9

Y/n's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I was breathing heavily looking here and there in the room. When things from the last night started flashing in my mind. I was injected. He picked me up. I expeditiously glanced under the sheets then beside me. I was alone in the room. I went towards the bathroom and removed my tee and trousers even my inner wears basically I was naked just to see if there were any marks or something on my body but I was happy to see there was nothing on my body except the mark that Gang Tae gave. His bite mark was still there on my neck.

Y/n:- "Look what you've put me into" I said thinking of my parents.
I wore my clothes and came out of the bathroom. Just to see him sitting on the bed with crossed legs wearing a pair of loose trousers and a white tee. I could see affection in his eyes. His lips curled upwards flashing a smile. He spoke.....

??:- "Did you sleep well? Hm?"

Y/n:- "Why did you bring me here?"

??:- "Baby...it's not safe for you there just stay here. Alright?"

Y/n:- "I'm going back. I don't wanna stay here"

??:- "You can't retrocede."

Y/n:- "I will. And what you did last night there that was really bad. We should never stoop this low to get what we wish for"

??:- "I even asked you politely but you were not ready to come with me. I told ya I have my own ways to make anyone do anything.

Y/n:- "Okay, then just do whatever tf you want. I don't give a damn"

I started walking towards the door I was about to twist the nob but he picked me up in bridal style. I was wriggling to get out from his grip but he held me more rigidly. He made me lay on the bed and hovered above me and glunched me.

??:- "If I'm being nice to you I expect the same"

Y/n:- "You should never expect anything"

??:- "hahe..."

He almost pressed his lips on mine but stopped in the middle. I closed my eyes tightly and pursed my lips. He spoke...

??:- "We should never expect anything. Right?"

He moved away from me and stood on the floor looking at me in a mocking way.

??:- "You are not going anywhere. If you'll try you know I have my own ways to make anyone agree." *cold*

He went outside closing the door behind him. I've to find some way to get outta here. I was in deep thoughts when the door opened and he came inside with a tray in his hands. He kept the tray on the nightstand and kept a portable table on the bed then placed the breakfast tray on the table and sat in front of me.

(The way he sat)

(The way he sat)

??:- "Eat, babe"

Y/n:- "I don't want to. And don't call me that shit I have a name."