Part 6

Namjoon's POV
Namjoon:- "No leave it.......hehe"

Oh yes she looks like her

Namjoon:- "You look like the girl on news  yes."

Y/n:- "The girl on news..? Which girl is on news?"

Namjoon:- "Oh you don't know about her, she became popular by just kicking someone. It's everywhere."

Y/n:- "Can I see her?"

Namnoon:- "Yeah of course"

Y/n's POV Oh fuck it's me shit I saw some people shooting it but I never thought someone would really post it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/n's POV
Oh fuck it's me shit I saw some people shooting it but I never thought someone would really post it. Suddenly he spoke bringing me back to present.

Namjoon:- "Wait....you were the one who kicked Jimin on the nuts"
Jimin!?

Y/n:- "Who's Jimin?"

Namjoon:- "Ji-jimin...wh-who's Jimin?? Is he y-your boy-boyfriend?"
Huh what is he trying to say??

Y/n:- "What no never what are you saying Namjoonssi?
Then suddenly the bell rung making us aware that someone's here.
He came inside screaming 'hyung, hyung look here look they are blaming me now instead of her.' Huh?

Namjoon's POV
Why you always need to come at the wrong time bitch now shuffle off this mortal coil.

I was trying to shut him up by adducting. But this man is busy telling me the stories.
He turned his eyes towards left and he screamed in shock.

Jimin:- "Y-YOU!!???"

She looked towards our direction and her eyes widened in shock but soon her lips curled into a sly smirk. And she spoke....

Y/n:- "Yes, me dickhead, remember me? Or should I help you reminisce me??

She said smirked.

Jimin:- "Hyung!!?? How can you let her enter our shop??!! You know what she did to me right????"

Namjoon:- "Uh-uh s-she just...a-h"

Y/n:- "I'm working here is there any problem Mr. Dickhead??"

Jimin looked at me shocked and glared at me like he's gonna tear me up. The bell rung again.....

Y/n's POV
As the bell rung a man came inside in a black t-shirt paired with black trousers and shoes. I looked at him it seemed like I've seen him somewhere but I just can't remember it....
Dickhead spoke something...

Dickhead:- "Oh you are working here. I own this place you can't work here.

And that's it. I was done with his shit now.

Y/n:- "You said it was your place Namjoon what is he saying??"

Namjoon:- "Indeed, It's my place, I'm the owner but he is like my own brother he's my friend and he has the right to take decisions, maybe he knows you better than me what he has told me about you I can see it's very true. Please I would also like you to leave I'm really sorry"

Wow he changed in a blink of an eye

A/n's POV
At Gang Tae's place everything was flubbed.

Gang Tae's POV
Gang tae:- "NO FUCKING WAY. HOW CAN SHE RUN AWAY!!?? YOU MOTHERFUCKS WHY HAVE I EVEN KEPT BASTARDS LIKE YOU. GO AND FIND HER!!!!! I WANT HER IN FRONT OF ME. SHE IS MINE......JUST MINE!!!!!

His assistant:- "Y-yes sir a-as you s-say"

Jungkook's POV
As soon as I stepped into the shop I saw her she was standing in front of Namjoon saying something to him. I looked towards Jimin he was standing with a grumpy face? Huh why?? As she got to know someone else is here too her eyes diverted from Namjoon's face to my face. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion for a second but instantly she looked away. She went inside the room and came out with a backpack on her shoulder. She stood in front of Jimin and loured him right in the eyes. She is totally my type. Then She said....

Y/n:- "Keep your fucking store stuck up to your filthy ass dickhead. I'm not working here anymore. Get fucked or do whatever you want I don't give a damn about anything. Fuck off.

Jimin:- "Okay bitch"

Y/n:- "🖕"

She showed him a middle finger haha. And with that she walked past me without sparing a glance. I have to say something to make her stay a little more. Wait wait yeah

Jungkook:- "Babygirl you have to give your resignation first only then you can go and you don't want me to compensate for your books huh?"

She looked back with widened eyes. She came in the shop again and went towards the printer taking out a sheet and grabbed a pen from the pen stand. She was writing something. She came towards me with the paper in her hand and gave it to me.

Y/n:- "Stick it on your forehead and if you are dieing to compensate me for my books then go to hell and take this dickhead with you. That is the best compensation.

'Assholes' she mumbled to but it was too loud that everyone could hear it. She went outside walking like she owned the road.

'Oh my little bad bitch' Hehe

Jimin:- "Why are you chuckling? Oh I got that now at that time too you were laughing that I got kicked on my fucking dick by a girl"

Jimin:- "Jungkook you are really bad"

Now even Namjoon started laughing so it became a nice cause now they won't doubt me about anything.

Y/n's POV
What he thinks of himself? Like if they will cancel my resignation I will come to work. My Ass.
But I don't have money uhuhuh.

A/n's POV
She took a deep breath closing her eyes and started walking again to find any job. She saw a man standing at a counter which wrote 'needs maid urgently' Oh I can ask for a job there. Yeah I'll do it she told herself and went towards the counter.

Y/n's POV
I saw a counter and went towards it wishing to get a job there. I asked a girl standing behind the counter if there are any vacancies available. She said yes there was a last place available. And I got really happy that I can make some money now. She said something to her senior and he called me immediately. I went inside the cabin  and saw a man in black attire sitting. 'Is black in fashion these days?' He told me that the man sitting on the chair needed a maid and they are giving a room and food for free but it looks a little unsafe isn't it? I asked him about the family and all and his boss lives alone no it's very unsafe for money I can't do anything like this. If I won't work here then I've to starve and I don't have a place to go. What should I Do?
________________________________________
What do you think she'll do? Whose house it can be??

To find out stay updated 💖
Please vote and comment to keep me motivated 🥺🥺

Escaping from reality जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें