Part 10

Jungkook's POV
I squatted down to look at her.
A tear escaped her eyes I thought she was awake but suddenly she started mumbling in sleep. She was having a nightmare

A/n's POV
Her nightmare

Y/n's POV

Eomma! Eomma! Don't leave me he-here
Jebal (please). Eomma WHY?? Am I nothing to you???

She left- she left me here all alone

She left- she left me here all alone. I heard a blare.... Blare of hungry hyenas. They were getting close by each passing second. I'm stuck I'm not able to move. My voice, it's stuck in my throat. I'm not able to speak.

A/n's POV
A lonely tear left her eye. She froze at the spot. She was terrified but was not able to move.
She was breathing heavily looking at the hyenas. A hyena jumped on her and......

Jungkook's POV
She was breathing heavily. I shook her multiple times. I held her face in my palms and whispered near her ear...

Jungkook:- "Okay. Everything's fine. You are fine. Baby, it's just a nightmare. Come out of it. You are alright."

She woke up. She was taking uneasy breaths. She roamed her head to harken back to reality. All of a sudden she fainted. My heart was in my throat by now. I called Soekjin hyung to check her condition.

Here's the introduction of Soekjin

Name:- Kim Soekjin Kind, playful but when angry his rap can make anyone pee in their pants😂

Name:- Kim Soekjin
Kind, playful but when angry his rap can make anyone pee in their pants😂.(jokes aside) when mad only God can save you.
Age:-28
Lives in:- Seoul but currently in Daejeon
Work:- Mafia and a doctor
Siblings:- 1 Kim Taehyung and sees Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin as his brothers.
Friend:- Yoongi and Hosoek
Parents:- Dead

Jungkook's POV
Hyung examined her condition and said....

Soekjin hyung:- "Look, she experienced sleep paralysis and which happens because of stress, irregular sleep patterns, jet lag or maybe because of mental health issues like anxiety, depression, migraine etc. You just take care of her like don't let her get worried about anything make her eat a proper meal she can experience more such episodes, so if possible just sleep beside her or you can make anyone sleep near her. When she's awake just let me know I'll talk to her once."