Part 28

Y/n's POV
Jungkook:- "Cause you're mine."

Y/n:- "What?"

Jungkook:- "You are living with me so you're mine and I don't like to share what's mine."

Y/n:- "You're sounding like Gang tae."

Jungkook:- "What did-

But then we saw a boy running happily he looked at him and I saw some pain in his eyes. Why he's being sad?

Y/n:- "You okay?"

Jungkook:- "Huh yeah. Let's go."

He held my wrist and started walking and we ended up sitting in a park.

Y/n:- "How was your.....past Jungkook?"

Jungkook:- "My past? It was good. My childhood was the best moment of my life."

Y/n:- "But I don't think so, seeing, as you were looking at the running boy."

Jungkook:- "No it's nothing."

Y/n:- "Okay so tell me about your 'happy past'?"

Jungkook:- "If you are here to talk about my past, then let's go home."

Y/n:- "Tell me. I know there's something you are hiding."

Jungkook:- "For that too we need the bed or couch. Or if you like kitchen island would be fine too."

Jungkook's POV
I dont know why she's insisting me to tell her about my dreadful childhood. She knows I'm hiding something and wants me to let it out but I don't want her to be worried or overthink about anything. Cause as I have understood people with anxiety tend to overthink about every single detail.

I don't want to live those harrowing memories again by letting it out to someone. I know she'll listen to me patiently and will help me cope up with it. But I'm scared that it might turn into something else.

So I said a kinky thing which seemed to confuse her for a sec but then she understood it.

Y/n:- "You are a perv. But, but you can tell me everything whenever you wish. I'll not force you to share anything."

She gave me a pleasant smile. Wait, she smiled at me. I smiled back.

Jungkook:- "Wanna take a walk?"

Y/n:- "I wanna go back."

Jungkook:- "C'mon let's take a walk.:

I held her hand in mine and we both started walking. After a while We decided to go back home.

As I came back home I saw one of men standing and waiting for me to come. I asked her to move towards her room.

I sat on the couch while he told me about the things going in my Cosa and what other Mafias were planning as it's been a few days since I visited Cosa.

There's something going on and it might be noxious for me and my Cosa. I need to visit and plan everything out before anything happens.

I asked the man to move out and I got upstairs to inform Y/n that I'm going to visit Cosa and I might get late. As I was about to knock I heard her laughing while saying something. Was she on phone? But there's no one she can talk to. I tried opening the door but it was locked, I knocked on it.

She opened the door after a while. Which was strange. She looked nervous.

Jungkook:- "You were on the phone?"

Y/n:- "Yeah I was watching something on it."

Jungkook:- "But I heard you were talking to someone."

Y/n:- "Oh that, I have a habit of speaking while watching anything. Actually I might sound a little crazy but I talk to myself as you know I never had anyone so I entertain myself."