Part 43

Y/n's POV
I stood up took a step forward and he handed me the mask, glasses and gloves. I want to sit in a corner and weep till I can't do it any more. Till I run out of tears and emotions.

I wore the gloves and put on the mask and glasses. My eyes still hurt and now they are being itchy.

Y/n:- "What do I need to do now?"

Yong ji:- "Check whether it's alive or dead and if it's alive, get its venom on a slide using a bud."

I don't know why I am doing all of this. I wanna go home but the thing that saddens me more is, there's no home where I can go. No one is there for me.

Tears pooled my eyes and a few drops slipped off my eyes, slowly moving down my cheeks.

Y/n:- "I- I don't want to do this."

Yong ji:- "You have no choice."

I wanna leave. I wanna leave this world. I can't do this. I can't fight anymore.

My eyes started to burn again as soon as the tears came off them.

I closed my eyes and my hand was turned into a fist. I was trying to push the pain down and the anxiety I was getting because of this.

Yong ji:- "Do it"

Y/n:- "My eyes burn"

Yong ji:- "So? Do it"

After a few seconds I opened my eyes and held the snake's mandible and started observing it. It was looking like it was dead. I checked its pulse but it was still there.

Y/n:- "It's still alive."

Yong ji:- "Oh nice. Get its venom on the slide."

How can I do this? I can get bit.

I don't care, for me my life is a game now and it's a do or die for me but I'm still scared. No either I get its saliva on the slide or I die.

I tried opening its mandible but it was kinda locked. I turned my grip tighter on its neck and it opened its mouth.

It was looking at as if it'll bite me any moment. I picked the cotton bud and took it near its tongue. I could feel an adrenaline rush in my body. The hair on my hands were like they were electrified.

My heart pounding in my chest as I took some saliva off it's tongue and transferred it on the slide.

Yong ji:- "There's another snake in the glass box beside you and it's the same kind. Get some vemon off of it too."

Y/n:- "But I did not put the solution in it."

Yong ji:- "Yeah but do it"

I had no other choice but to do it. I got to the snake and this one was more eerie than the one I dealt with.

I took my hand to get to it but it suddenly tried to me. I need to find some other way. I kept one of my hands near it, ravening him to bite my hand while I took my other hand near its neck and as soon as it got distracted, I quickly held its neck.

I did not know that I was holding my breath all long. I instantly moved my hand away before it could bite me.

It was like a heart attack for me to do it. Maybe that time I felt more numb than usual so I was a little less feared and without thinking of anything I did it.

I squeezed it a little and took its saliva and transferred it onto the glass slide.

Yong ji:- "Put both the slides on the microscope and I'll observe them."

Why he's making me do all of this? But there's no way I can retrocede. I arranged both the slides on the microscopes and then he observed it.

I can't make out that what he's trying to prove?

Yong ji:- "I did it."

What did he do?

Yong ji:- "BRING THE CARROTS"

He ordered someone to get the carrots, I think he'll test it. I don't know but I feel that there's something negative about it.

The fragile fellow brought the carrots and kept them infront of me.

Yong ji:- "Yeah you. Cut the carrots and put the tested snake's venom on it."

Y/n:- "You're asking me to put somethings saliva on it."

Yong ji:- "Don't use your brain. Do as I say."

I nodded and cut those carrots and added the saliva on it. He asked the dieing man to serve that to the rabbit.

That person had nothing to do with this world. He just had to follow what he said and he did that. He had no emotions, no feelings, nothing. He was nothing but a corpse.

I feel bad for him more than I feel for myself. I feel the need to pity him more than the feeling sad for him. He's suffering and he can't do anything cause he has no sense of himself. He has no sense of the world.

He opened the cage in which the rabbit was kept and put the plate in it. The rabbit quickly came to it but did not eat it. I sniffed it a few times but moved away from it.

Yong ji signaled the man and the man caught it. He opened the cage and took the rabbit out along with the plate.

He tied the rabbit on the cage and stuffed the carrots in its mouth. The rabbit ate some of it.

Yong ji:- "Go into your room."

Yong ji asked me to move to the room but I want to see. I want to see what will happen to the rabbit.

Yong ji:- "I SAID GO IN."

This time I had to. I got in the room and closed the door. I sat down on the floor thinking about those poor creatures. They are suffering because of him, he's doing those experiments on them.

My heart hurts. I'm doing all of this with my hands. I'm helping him do this. I hate myself. I hate everything.

I lied down on the floor. My head aches  badly and I can't do anything about it. I hurts so bad that I want to hit my head at the wall.

My shirt's torn too. I don't have anything to wear. I dont think he'll give me anything

Jungkook's POV
Yoongi hyung texted me that they were safely out of his base after planting the bomb.

Simultaneously I received a text from Taehyung too before I could see it I got a call from him.

On the phone
Taehyung:- "Jungkook I got it."

Jungkook:- "Really? Where's she?"

Taehyung:- "She's in Moscow."

Jungkook:- "What?"

Taehyung:- "I hacked there system and cameras as well. I saw a man with her at the airport and she had headphones on but it didn't look like that it was her wish to go away."

Jungkook:- " I know it wasn't her wish. It was all a plan."

Taehyung:- "You know the person with her was Yong ji."

Jungkook:- "Kang Yong Ji?"

Taehyung:- "Yes Kang Yong Ji."

Jungkook:- "Taehyung just tell me she's okay. I don't think she is."

Taehyung:- "I don't know it either."

Jungkook:- "I don't think I will be able to take it if something happens to her."

Taehyung:- "I just hope she's fine."

Jungkook:- "Yeah but now I don't..........

____________________________________
Update

Please vote and comment

Love you💕