Part 33

Y/n's POV
But as soon as I stepped a laser hit me and it had electricity in it but soon I heard my dad scream. My head shot to my dad's side and I saw blood dripping out of his mouth.

My eyes darted at his stomach, something clutched onto him with spikes. Those were some kind of nails and they were digging in his skin. Blood oozing out of his abdomen.

I moved a few steps more and I hit a laser again. As the electricity struck me he winced even more than before.

By now I understood if I hit the laser,  his belt gets tighter and I get electric shocks.

I turned my head to look at Jungkook but nothing is visible as it's a one sided glass.

I stood still trying to think of any way I could get to my dad.

The sight of him was devastating, he was abused badly that he could barely open his eyes. His head hung low as he tried to endure the pain he was put in.

I stood there looking at him helplessly. With cautious steps I started moving forward but by the time I was able to get near him the girp was worst.

I sat on my knees in front of my dad, looking at his devastated state. I took my hand and kept it on his face trying to comfort him. His hands were tied to the chair with black straps.

Tears running down my cheeks as I kept looking at him. Every moment I spent with him coming back to my mind. Images flashing how I used to play with him when I was younger.

He used to love me until mom came back from her duty and changed everything. She used to work in an agency from where she used to be on some kind of business trips assisting her boss and his manager. She loved me but not how she loved herself. Not how she loved dad. Her love changed to hatred.

She planted the seed of hatred in his heart, the way she manipulated him. The way she screamed at my face that she never needed me in her life. I was nothing but an accident which she is bearing.

All those things shattered my heart but I still picked those pieces and here I am giving them back to my dad to break them again.

My mom was a manipulator but a part of me still loves her. Even if she never did. I hate her but I love her too.

And I hate Jungkook for sure now. I hate him because he lied to me. He woed my dad. I wasn't knowing where my mom was but now I can say this for sure that she's here in this hell suffering in any of the rooms.

I can never forgive him for what he is doing to my parents.

I was crying keeping my head on my dad's knees.

Y/n:- "I'm here."

He did not say anything. I lifted my head up and saw that thing stick to his abdomen. I took my hands and tried pulling it so that he might get some relief from the pain he's suffering from. But nothing happened instead I hurted my own palms. My hands were in blood.

I was trying to lose it when Jungkook came in. He stood towering me. He looked tall like he would step on me and I will lie on this floor dead.

Jungkook:- "Get up."

He said being stern, like he doesn't care. He really doesn't care.

Jungkook:- "I said get. Up."

Y/n:- "I don't want to. Let me be with him."

Jungkook:- "Shut up."

Y/n:- "Jungkook why are you doing this?"

Jungkook:- "He hurted you so I am hurting him."

Y/n:- "At this moment you are hurting me."

Jungkook:- "I can hurt myself too. Just ask me and I would gladly do it."

Y/n:- "Let him go."

Jungkook:- "I can hurt myself but I can't let him go."

Y/n:- "Then sit the same way my dad is sitting on the chair and endure the same amount of pain he's experiencing."

Jungkook:- "I will do it and I won't speak a word."

Y/n:- "You are crazy."

Jungkook:- "I am."

He sat on a chair beside my dad his hands tied on the either sides of the chair. He removed his shirt and The same belt placed on his abdomen ready to dig into his flesh.

He sat there expressionless. Not even a single drop of sweat visible on his forehead. He want scared at all he didn't even blink when that thing started digging in.

That thing started digging in his abdomen but he sat still looking at me. My eyes looking at the device as the blood started oozing out.

I felt my own heart breaking, shattering into millions of pieces. He kept looking at me with his emotionless eyes.

Y/n:- "Faster."

He nodded his head agreeing.

The blades started piercing his flesh with higher speed. It was digging through his skin with more force and speed. And as I know the higher the speed the higher the force. Force and speed go hand in hand.

He kept looking at me without saying anything. His breath didn't even hitch for a single time.

I can't deny cause I saw it with my own eyes. I saw his blood, I saw that going in his skin deeper.

My tears started streaming faster as it was getting bad I want to stop it but at the same time I want him to feel the pain my dad felt when he pierced that in his skin.

Y/n:- "S-stop. Please."

The device stopped moving and it was pulled out of his epidermis.

Y/n:- "Jungkook. I- I hate you."

There was nothing I could say instead of that cause I was more hurt by seeing him that way. My voice was high pitched and wobbly.

I closed my eyes shut, trying to stop the tears from falling. But it didn't help and my tears kept flowing off my eyes. I don't want to see him hurt but he's making me do this. I can't help but blame him for everything. Cause I don't know that myself. I don't know who's at the blame.

This makes me wanna die or maybe just disappear from this world. He hurts people cause he wants to get my revenge but I never thought he can do the same to himself. It's.....strange.

Y/n:- "C-call the doctor."

Jungkook:- "No I'm fine."

He knows that I'm hurting already but wants to hurt me more. I never wanted to hurt him this way but what he did to my dad made me do this. I can never forgive him for that.

Unknown's POV
Unknown:- "Day after tomorrow, get her to us, he's being impatient."

Man:- "Yes sir."

Unknown:- "Ask So je Yong to get her to us, either by manipulating her or by forcing her, but I need her here. Ask So je Yong to meet me."

A few minutes later

So je Yong:- "Yes sir?"

Unknown:- "I want you to bring her to me, I'll tell you the plan."

_____________________________________
Update

I hope you all will like it.

Please vote and comment ❤