Episode 8

What are you Jeon Soobin!!!

That is the only sentence that came to my mind as I watched him peacefully sleeping on my bed, hugging my pillow.

"My chim chim!!!", I whisper shouted dramatically extending my hand towards my plouche that was in his grip right now.

Closing the door, I marched back to the living room, stomping my feet in anger.

"What does he think of himself!!! He left me to do all the work by myself and he himself will sleep the whole time!", I shouted in slight annoyance, still keeping my voice a little low to not to be audible for him.

No wonder he didn't sleep today that much. Maybe he wanted to sleep at my place, hugging my chim chim!

Taking a deep breaths to hold my anger I sat back on the couch and looked at the bundle of notes in front of me.

Let's get done with it then!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thrid person's pov:

Walking in the big hall filled with people, he made his way straight to a man in his forties, who was crowded by some other men.

Reaching near him, he instantly bowed which grabbed the attention of the graceful man along with all the other men surrounding him.

A smile crept on the man's face as he saw the guy. Pulling him, he instantly embraced the young guy.

Pulling away from the hug he slightly patted the guy's shoulder before turning to the men around him.

"This is my son, Jeon jungkook.", he exclaimed with a proud smile.

The gazes of all men now turned to jungkook who was luxuriously suited with a black coat which was worth no lesser than a fortune. His diamond cuff links sparking brighter than sun.

Jungkook bowed down in front of everyone which made them all impressed by his good ethics and manners

His father was proudly standing looking at his son. This is indeed how he wanted him to be.

"Where's your other son Jeon?", Mr. Cha asked making Mr Jeon slightly bow down his head.

"He had exams so I asked him to stay at home. He is still young so I want him to study well first and get involved with the business affairs afterwards.", Mr Jeon said with hesitation.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

It's really dark outside now. It took me four long hours to finally complete my project. I mean our project.

Soobin is still sleeping upstairs and I still cannot understand how. How can he sleep that much? What does he do the whole night then?

Well I guess I already know my answer. A rich brat like him will only party in the nights.

Gathering all the stuff, I went to the kitchen to make me something to eat.

After doing all the hard work I was really hungry at this point.

Putting the water to boil, on the stove, I took out the ramen packets.

"What are you cooking?"

A sudden husky deep voice from the back made me literally jump.

Turning around with a panic I saw soobin leaning against the kitchen door.

"I-I.......Me......", I took a breath to calm myself from the sudden shock before continuing.

"I was making ramen. Shall I make for you too or if you're leaving then.....", before I could complete, he silently sat on a chair.

Blinking my eyes a few times, looking at him with disbelief, I finally turned around lowly cursing.

Making the two ramen bowls, I placed them at the table.

Taking the chair in front of him, I pulled my bowl towards me.

Without a moment of hesitation, I started eating in a rush.

Slurping the noddles, my eyes fell on him. He was staring at the ramen bowl, not even moving his gaze from it.

I narrowed my eyes at him. Why is he not eating?

Still eating the noddles, my eyes were fixed on him ready to see his next move. Slowly taking the chopsticks in his hand, he took a bite with clear hesitation. My eyes were still fixed on his face to know his reaction. An unreadable expression appeared on his face as he took another bite of the noodles.

One after another, he kept taking his bites. I kept eating but my eyes were still on him. I found it really cute, looking at him clumsily eating with a rush.

An inaudible chuckle left my mouth as he slurped the last bit of broth left in the bowl.

As we both finished eating, I placed the bowls in the wash sink.

Walking out to the living room behind him, I expected him to walk towards the door but instead he sat on the couch.

I was blinking my eyes in disbelief now. What else does this guy want!!!

Extending his hand, he looked through the assignment.

I was expecting him to say something yet he just put it back on the table.

I was standing near the couch looking down at him yet he was just sitting with his casual cold face.

A while passed as he just sat there not even moving.

He gave a glance to his wrist watch and then suddenly stood up from the couch. I was shocked yet waiting for him to walk towards the door. And finally he did.

Just as he walked out of the house, I immediately closed the door.

Can I ever get this weird guy?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day:

Third person's pov:

Walking through the hallway, she made her way to her class.

It was still early as most of the classes were completely empty right now.

Walking to her seat, she settled her bag on the desk.

The sound of footsteps grabbed her attention. Looking at the entrance of the class, she saw Jimin walking in.

Taking out her books, she started reading them to avoid his presence.

Walking towards his seat, now he stood tall right in front of her. Not again!

She lifted her head but her eyes widened as she saw him suddenly bending down at her level. Their proximity was not safe at this moment and it was scaring her to the core.

What will happen now!!?