Episode 16

Y/n's pov:

My eyes went wide and soul left the body as he suddenly leaned towards me. I instantly backed a bit till my back got completely attached to the car window.

His one hand was right besides me, while the other one held held my arm in a tight grip pulling my body towards him.

"You don't want me to be your partner?", he roared at my face in his stern voice with stoic expressions.

I blinked my eyes a few times not understanding what to say.

Thud.

He slammed his hand hard right next to me making me flinch. I closed my eyes in fear and body started visibly shivering.

What is this happening!!!

I could feel his aggressive breaths fanning over my face.

A while passed as I slowly felt his grip on my hand loosen which made me open my eyes. I saw him getting back to his seat, now wearing his seat belt.

I was still on my place just looking at him baffled.

His head turned at me, making a chill run through my body.

Taking a deep sigh, he finally started driving.

"You kissed me. You remember right?", he asked still looking at me which scared me. He's not looking at the front. His gaze is fixed at me.

His question indeed made me embarrass. Specially the way he made me remind that I was the one to kiss him.

I finally moved back to my seat and looked outside the window in embarrassment.

"If you kissed then I take it as you like me.", he plainly said.

"I want to make things clear from the very start y/n. I've never been in a relationship before. I thought of getting into one but......", he took a deep sigh which made me narrow my eyes.

"Y/n.", he called my name in a calm tone, making me finally turn my head at him.

"You kissed me yesterday and I took it as your confession. I kissed you back and that was my answer for your confession.", he took my hand in his making me more baffled than I already was.

"I want to be in a relationship with you. A serious one."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

Walking back to my class, I was still lost in my thoughts. He wants to be in a relationship with me!

Is it a good thing or a bad one? Will it help me with my plan? Does my plan even needed them to be this close to me as I already am? Am I even thinking of the revenge anymore?

And other than that his reaction was a big weird thing. Wasn't he acting a bit too much!

My mind was completely destroyed with all the depressing and disturbing thoughts.

I was irritated with the lack of a proper plan I had at this moment.

I was always prepared for everything, until I encountered this Jeon jungkook.

The others were easy to deal with but he doesn't even let me think a thing. It's like he controls me. It's even hard to think in front of him. It feels like he can read me. It feels completely naked under his gaze.

I threw my bag over the desk in an annoyed manner and sat down on the chair. Closing my eyes, I rested my head at the desk, looking out of the glass window.

I couldn't even look through the envelope yet. I had to hide it in my planning room for now. And that picture I saw at his house. I need find out about that too......

My thoughts were interrupted as someone tapped on my shoulder. As irritated as I already was, I lost my temper.

"WHAT THE HELL!??¿&~fsbeu", my voice immediately lowered and eyes went wide as I saw soobin standing right in front of me with his eyes completely red. And just then realization hit me. I'm sitting on his seat.

I instantly got up from the seat which caused the chair to fall back. I panicked and tried to pick up the chair, dropping it a few times but finally picking it up. I took my bag and instantly moved it to the desk at the back now, before bowing for the last time, mumbling sorry.

Sitting on the chair, I instantly lowered my head. I heard the sound of a chair being dragged which relieved me a bit.

I now lifted up my head but to my bad luck, yet another shock. Jimin was standing right in front of me. Because now I was sitting on his chair. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!

Instantly getting up from the chair I was about to walk away when he abruptly grabbed my hand, making me turn at him.

"We need to talk!", he said and instantly dragged me out of the class. This dragging guy!!!

Reaching near an empty class, he pushed me inside, making me stumble.

I saw him locking the door of the class which made my heart beat faster. What is he up to?

He turned back which made me even more alert for any sort of danger.

"I.......", he scratched the back of his neck and sat down on a chair, dragging the other one for me.

I gave a glance to him and took a deep breath before sitting in front of him.

"Um. My uncle was asking for you.", he nervously said which made me raise my brows at him.

"He wants me to bring you more often. So it would be better if you visit soon.", he completed but my facial expressions could easily tell him that I was still puzzled.

"And?", I asked uncertain.

He took a deep breath and looked up into my eyes.

"I want you to be my partner for tommorow."

I blinked my eyes in disbelief. Now this was shocking. Don't tell me!!! He also.....

"Don't take it wrong!!!", he nervously shouted.

"I don't like the other girls because they are a lot more annoying than you. So I thought that it's better to take you.", he completed but I could clearly see his cheeks turning the darkest shade of red. It is Jimin? Is he embarrassed? Is he......... blushing? Oh my God!!!

"Just take your time and tell me till tomorrow. I'll wait for your answer.", he said and immediately rushed out of the class leaving me all shocked.

", he said and immediately rushed out of the class leaving me all shocked