Episode 38

Author's pov:

Lee y/n's case spread like wood fire among the citizens along with the media of the country.

There were abusive marks and scratches found all over her body, indicating that she've been forced and raped. And it was all confirmed with a few medical tests as well as she was not found to be a virgin.

The investigation begin as the case was immediately reported to the police by the doctors.

Police investigated the case and got many students who witnessed against the four, saying that on a prom night they found them harassing her.

Considering that as the only evidence, three of them, including eunwoo, taehyung and jungkook has been called to the court as it was still hard to access Jimin.

Besides that, the case will still remain at it's stage one till y/n gets fully conscious to give her final statement. Her statement will decide the final decision of the court.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Third person's pov:

There was a huge roaring crowd outside the court room. It was filled with the raged civilians and reporters looking forward to the old man coming out of his luxurious car, surrounded by gaurds.

"Mr. Jeon where is Jeon jungkook. Shouldn't he be here when it's the hearing of his own case?", one of the reporters shouted.

"He's not feeling well so the court gave him a bail for medical reasons.", Mr Jeon replied while still walking towards the court room through the huge crowd.

"And wouldn't you like to mention Jeon soobin, sir? He's your son but still never found in any business activities. Is he perhaps........ illegitimate?", another reporter asked making Mr Jeon turn his head towards him.

"He's not the illegitimate one!!!", Mr Jeon yelled in anger.

"He's not the illegitimate one? Does it mean that Jeon jungkook is?", the reporter asked making Mr Jeon completely baffeled.

Without paying any heed, he instantly made his way inside the court room, hearing the reporters calling him from the back.

The crowd and reporters now instantly turned to the other side as they saw a bunch of black luxurious cars stopping right in front of the court room.

One of the shaufers opened the car door, revealing Mr Kim, the president of the country himself.

All the reporters instantly went to him and unlike Mr Jeon, he had a very calm composure.

"Mr. Kim your son, along with his freinds has been accused for the rape of Ms Lee y/n, what do you have to say about it?", one of the reporters questioned.

"What happened with the girl is very miserable and I am ashamed that it happened at the time when I am the Prime Minister. My son being involved in the case makes it even more shameful for me. But I want to tell you all that it's not significantly important for my son to be a part of this as there's been found no proofs against him yet. I want you all to believe that sooner or later the truth will be revealed and in that case even if it's my own son....... I'll make sure to punish him."

The whole crowd clapped and cheered for Mr Kim, and then without answering any further questions he also made his way to the court room.

..........