Episode 32

The next day

Third person's pov:

There was complete silence in the car as none of them spoke a word. Y/n was still confused or just out of focus. While soobin was just his usual self but there was some slight hesitation contrasting his casual smoothness in actions.

Is there anyway I'm going to believe this soobin ever? I don't think so. This is my revenge and I'm going to take it on my own! she looked out of the window with her brain completely filled with certain thoughts.

They reached near the mansion and she instantly recognized it.

"Why are we here?", she asked him in half panick.

"I need to get some stuff, after that we can go back to school together.", he replied monotonously, and got off the car.

She was not sure if she should enter the Jeon mansion or not. And also what if jungkook was inside? What would happen?

He opened her side of door and she gave him a glance. With nervousness, she finally came out of the car.

He went inside the mansion but she stood there for a while, anticipating wether she should go inside or not.

Looking around she found no one but gaurds at a far distance. What if jungkook appears out of nowhere? She should stay with soobin!

She walked towards the door and eventually went inside.

Looking around, she couldn't find soobin which slightly panicked her.

"Hey!"

She turned around completely scared at the sudden voice resonating from her back.

"Sorry for scaring you.", the tall guy in front of her immediately apologized as he didn't expect her being scared like that.

There was an awkward silence between them as she didn't knew wether she should talk to this person or not and just kept looking at him with her wide eyes.

"Seems like you don't remember me.", he scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"I'm Namjoon. I met you before in cadet cliff. Remember?", he reminded her and yes, she remembers him.

"Do you know me?", she asked uncertain at his frank way of communicating.

"A girl as beautiful as you is hard to forget...... Ouch!"

Y/n's pov:

My eyes now averted at the beautiful girl which came from the back, elbowing Namjoon hardly.

"Don't mind him. He's just blunt and doesn't know how to talk properly.", she apologized bowing down.

Her voice was so sweet and soft that it was hard to believe that somebody can be this ethereal.

"I'm Sana.", she extended her hand towards me and I took it.

"Y/n.", I briefly replied and she smiled.