Final 4/4

Third person's pov:

She was about to walk out when she suddenly heard a loud sound being created in the room. She instantly went back inside but saw eunwoo's body laid on the floor with blood oozing out of his stomach.

He stabbed himself with the surgery knife.

Y/n was blank, statued at her place, just looking at him, utterly baffled.

Many doctors instantly rushed inside to aid him. But all she did was watching him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

Finally reaching in front of my house, I looked at it for a while.

It once used to be a home. Filled with her giggles and laughs.

I was always a very mature, while she was humorous and bubbly and that made her my parent's favorite, my favorite.

"Long time no see, my love."

I halted on my steps as I heard the familiar voice from the back.

"Missed me?"

............

"Leave me Jimin!!!!", I yelled as he was dragging me down the hallway towards his room.

"Never!", he yelled back louder.

My eyes from a distance fell on his uncle who was looking at me sympathetically.

With a jerk, he threw me inside the room, and then locked it.

"Stay away from me park Jimin!", I shouted crawling back on the floor.

"I'm t-elling you to stay away from me!", I again cried but he kept taking his steps in my direction.

Getting up from the floor, I instantly ran to the other side of the room and quickly locked myself in the bathroom.

"Open the door!", he shouted from outside making me flinch. He was banging the door out loud.

"Open the door y/n!!!", he again shouted which only panicked me more.

I opened the closet and looked for the space to hide but instead my eyes fell on something metallic.

"Open the door or I'll break it!", he again shouted and I instantly grabbed the gun in my shivering hands.

"Alright, now don't complain me if I go rough on you!"

My whole body jolted up as he banged the door open, barging inside the room, now standing right in front of me.

"Don't move or I'll shoot you!", I shouted pointing the gun at him, but he deviously chuckled as if I cracked a joke.

"Do it then.", he took another step.

I instantly loaded the gun and straightened my arms.

"I'll shoot you. I'm telling you Jimin, I'll shoot you!!!", I shouted but not paying any heed to my words he took another step.

"I will shoot you if you took another step. I swear to God!!!"

Thud

His body fell on the cold marble floor as the sharp metallic bullet pierced through his chest. One bullet after another, I shooted all six bullets right through his body. His eyes were glaring at mine in shock and mine were completely blank. There was nothing left in me now. Now I was empty. Completely null.