Eight:

Analise
November 14
3:30 pm

"Make sure you be careful with your brother Gianna" I told her while she followed him around the swings at the park

"I got him mommy" she responded, still following him and not letting him go as far as arms reach from her

I sat down on the bench beside Dre, keeping my eyes on them for a while before looking at him

"So I talked to Lea about the school king goes to. She said Issa really good school but it's a private school the tuition is kinda expensive"

"Ion really care too much about a price at this point. I just know I want her in a good school where she ain gotta deal with no stupid shit"

"And there is nothing wrong with that at all dre. But just don't even stress it. Let's just do what we gotta do to get Gigi in another school. We can go up there, talk to them, visit and you can see if both of y'all like it"

"She gone like it as long as she know her cousin gone be there"

"And you know he ain letting nobody get near her" I reminded Dre "but if that's where you wanna let her go we can go up there tomorrow, check it out and talk to the people. And after we find out about the tuition I guess we can alternate payments and do whatever"

"We really just got a lot of shit going on in a little bit of time"

I sighed "yeah. But we got this. We just gotta schedule stuff accordingly AND BUDGET until after this wedding because it's expensive as hell right now"

"You need to be talking to yourself"

"Me?" I pointed at myself "IM not the one buying a one year old a wing combo on door dash"

"But he eat it though"

"No more door dash.. we need to start cooking more. Especially me. Ion wanna get rusty in the kitchen cause I used to cook faithfully"

"Yeah. When we first got together you used to cook whenever you actually had groceries"

"That's was before you made me lazy. Now look at me. After I got with you I stopped cooking, gained weight and I got kids"

"You're welcome"

I gave Dre a side eye before shaking my head.

"You gotta sit down Gio" Gigi instructed her baby brother while she helped him sit down at the top of the smallest slide.

She then hurried down to the other end and held her arms out for him to slide down to her

"Come on. You can do it. Slide to me"

Gio just smiled, sitting at the top of the slide. Soon he started laughing but wouldn't slide. Instead he started playing with the zipper on his jacket he wore

"Come on gio" Gigi continued to say "I got you. I won't let you get hurt"

Gio moved a little before sliding down and Gigi helped catch him. He then started clapping and laughing before she helped him off and he took off running to play on something else

"I hope they stay this close forever" I randomly said

"They ain got no choice. It can't be no other way"

"That's what my daddy used to say about me and my sisters" I laughed "but look how it turned out with me and aubrielle. Me and her weren't even talking before she died. I don't even remember the last decent conversation me and her ever had so really all I have to remember my sister off of is insults, arguments and threats to each other"