Fifteen:

Analise
November 29
10:11 am

"Okay. I was just calling to RSVP Kennedy for Gianna's party next weekend" one of Gianna's old school classmates mom said over the phone

"Okay, we'll thank you. We'll see you guys next weekend then" I responded before we both hung up.

I then wrote her daughter's name down on the list before looking at it

"This is a lot of kids"

It was supposed to be a little girls tea party but of course I couldn't leave the boys out, especially her brother and her favorite cousin. Plus she made sure to asked me repeatedly if they were coming

"Good morning mommy" I could hear Gigi's voice

She skipped into the room before coming over to the computer where I sat, leaning on the chair I sat in

"Good morning"

"Whatchu doing?"

"I am finishing thing up for your party next weekend"

"Can I wear my pink dress for my party"

"Of course! And ima get you a crown and some gloves to go with it"

"Earrings too mommy" she reminded me. I looked at her with a smile, nodding

"Yeah earrings, necklace and bracelet too"

"Can my brother still come to the party?"

"I already told you he'll be there"

"I'm just making sure you don't forget" she shrugged before looking back "oh, hi daddy"

"Princess Gigi... you wanna do me a big favor?"

"What's the favor?"

"Can you go sit and watch tv witcho brother in the living room while I talk to mommy real quick"

She nodded before happily leaving the room. I looked back at dre seeing he was not happy at all.

"You don't have any tattoos today?"

"No"

"What's wrong with you? Why you look upset?"

"When the hell was you and trin gone say something bout Lea and that nigga?"

When he asked that I got quiet for a second before eventually speaking

"Lea asked us not to say anything"

"And the one time you do something somebody tells you, it's some shit like this. None of y'all was thinking at all. Ion give a fuck if she got on her hands and knees and begged y'all to not say anything, you should've still said something Ana."

"I'm sorry"

"Ion need you to be sorry. I need you, ALL of y'all to start thinking carefully cause how long y'all was gonna stay quiet? If I ain went with her to the store yesterday you know the shot that could've happened cause the Nigga popped up on her"

I looked down with absolutely nothing to say

"And just like I told Lea, what you think gone happen if he come over to her house on some bullshit while king there? Or Gigi?"

"I didn't think about that"

"I know you didn't. But ima need you to start" he told me with a stern voice "I understand y'all got y'all lil secrets y'all like to keep in the group chat or whatever but shit like that, Nah. And the way y'all ain tellin nobody shit, it make it seem like y'all tryina protect him. Is she tryina get back with him?"