𝟓𝟒.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐑 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧

❝ 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐦𝐚𝐧. 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐮𝐡, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑨𝑺 𝑰𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑺
𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ in this world, it's just us ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂, 𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 had gone back to Stiles's house so that they could tell his father about the fact that they discovered that Matt was the one controlling the Kanima. They had an obscene amount of evidence...but that evidence they couldn't show to Stiles's father because he's not aware of the supernatural world.

They had just finished explaining how they knew it was Matt, but Mr. Stilinski wasn't quite on the same page. "So, this kid's the real killer?"

"Yeah."

"No."

"Yes!" Stiles spoke exasperatedly, sick of his dad not believing them. "No."

"Dad, come on! Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all he had to do is look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common." Stiles explained, but there was still some issues that his dad had with this. "Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris' class."

"Alright, okay, you're right. Sorry. Then I guess they dropped the charges against him?" Stiles spoke sarcastically, trying to prove his point. Scott and Juno were just watching since they really didn't want to get involved in an argument between a tired father and an eccentric son.

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But that doesn't prove anything." Mr. Stilinski irritably informed. Stiles went to say something else to defend their idea, but Mr. Stilinski, with a little bit of hope, look past his son and at his two friends. "Scott, Juno, do you believe this?"

An extremely offended look showed up on Stiles's face as Scott sheepishly informed, "It's really hard to explain how we know this, but you just gotta trust us. We know it's Matt."

"Juno?" Mr. Stilinski very hopefully looked over at Juno, who shrugged her shoulders. "You once had to pull me out of a cop car because I was flirting with a suspected murderer, you should know that I'm on board with the crazy idea."