𝟓𝟔.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭. 𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐲. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑴𝑬𝑬𝑻 𝑴𝑬 𝑨𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑺𝑷𝑶𝑻
𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒆 & 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒙𝒊𝒆𝒕𝒚

❛ i just wanna look into your eyes ❜

        𝑇𝑂𝐷𝐴𝑌 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑀𝑃𝐼𝑂𝑁𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑃 lacrosse game and Juno being nervous was an understatement. The entire Beacon Hills lacrosse team was extremely nervous. They were up against a team far better than they are and not to mention that one of their teammates, Matt, is now dead and the other, Isaac, is missing. They were decently lucky that neither of the two boys were fantastic players, but it still hit the team.

Melissa, Scott's mom, was in the school and Juno was bringing her into the boy's locker room. She had to talk to her son and Juno had to be in that locker room anyway. As soon as they walked into the room, Coach dramatically stepped out of his office and practically began yelling, "Good morning! In less than an hour, aircraft from here will be joining others from around the world, and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind."

"What?" Melissa confusing whispered under her breath, not seeing how aircrafts had anything to do with lacrosse. "Mankind: that word should have new meaning for all of us today."

"What the hell is he talking about?" Melissa whispered to Juno, who had become accustomed to Coach's antics. "He does this every year."

"Seriously?" Melissa scoffed, but Juno only nodded her head with a small sigh. Coach is good at his job, but he is definitely eccentric and unique. "We are fighting for our right to live!"

The boys all cheered, getting pumped up by his speech, that wasn't exactly his. Melissa had noticed that. "Wait, is this...?"

"Yeah. The speech from Independence Day. It's Coach's favourite movie." Juno explained as she faced front once more. "But as the day the world declared in one voice, we will not go quietly into the night!"

As the boys cheered again, Melissa still had more questions. To people with half a brain or weren't used to hearing Coach actually speak and see him interact with people, this was an incredibly odd sight to see. "He doesn't know any sports speeches?"

"I don't think he cares." Juno pointed out as Coach finished his speech. "Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!"

The locker room all cheered again, but Juno only lightly clapped. Just then, Gerard, who happened to be their new principal and Allison's grandfather, had walked into the locker room for some last minute words of encouragement. "Well spoken, Coach. I might have chosen something with a little more historical value, but there's no denying your passion. And while I haven't been here long, there's no denying my pride in having a winning team for this school. I know you'll all be brilliant tonight, even with only one and a new captain leading you. Now, I'm your principal, but I'm also a fan, so don't think I'll be content to watch you merely beat this team. Get out there and murder them!"