One.

Attitude.
Chapter one.

VINCENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~

  I laugh as me and my friends, Carlos and Jake, skate around our small neighbourhood.

We were using Carlos's speaker, playing 'Lip Gloss' by lil mama. Me and Jake singing along stupidly until we both bump into each other falling on our asses only resulting in us laughing more. Carlos wheezing over us falling.

I wipe my eyes and get up, I help Jake up as well. The three of us make our way to the park and sit on the fresh grass.

It's silent for a second as we stopped the music.

"Happy 18th birthday, Vincent." Jake and Carlos say. "Thank you." I laugh out.

"Soo, is your dad taking you to your classification test?" Jake asks, "No, he's at work." I shake my head with a smile.

That was a lie. My dads going to be sat on his ass, getting drunk.

"Oh man, that sucks." Jake says. I hum and tilt my head to the side.

"Did you hear about that party tonight? The one Bethany is throwing?" Carlos asks excitedly, "Yeah! We're 100% going." I respond.

"What about your match?" Carlos raises a brow at me, I shrug. "I'm not bothered."

I watch as Jake pulls out a cigarette and lights it. "Ooo, pass." I say making grabby hands at it. Jake rolls his eyes but passes me it, I smoke it and pass it back.

"Wouldn't it be funny if Vinnie is a little or submissive?" Carlos comments and Jake laughs. "Imagine! Oh my goodness. But there's no way." Jake shakes his head fondly.

"We wouldn't be bothered of course, we would be shocked though." Carlos then says and I chuckle. "There's no way I'm getting little or submissive." I roll my eyes.

I then watch as Carlos pulls out his phone, "Aren't you supposed to be at the classification test at 2pm?" He asks me, "Yeah, why?" I wonder.

"It's 2:30." Carlos says and scrunches his nose up. "Eh, oh well." I shrug, but we all do get up.

We go our separate ways, me promising to tell them what I get.

I get to the appointment at 3pm but I could care less.

I walk up to reception, seeing a man sat on a bench with his legs crossed and a phone up to his ear. He glances at me for a second before looking away.

"Hello, sir. What could I do for you today?" She asks, "I'm here for a classification test and to meet my match." I say quite miserably. "What's your name?"

"Vincent Yasmins."

"You're late." She says with a sharp stare and a slight tone. "I know. My bad, sorry." I roll my eyes.

She gives me directions and I follow them. Seeing the man's eyes on me once again.

I knock on the door, it opens and reveals a lady in a lab coat.

"Vincent." She nods and I hum.

Once I step inside she asks me a few questions and then takes my blood. She examines it and waits for some weird results.

After a good minute or two she turns to me.

"You're a little." She says quickly.

"What the fuck." I rush out. "No, no way. Check again, can you?" I ask quite worried. "The computer doesn't make mistakes." She says and gives me a dull look.

"Off you go to meet your match. Get out."

I try saying something but she just closes the door.

"Stupid child. He's gonna get know where in life." I hear her say before her voice fades.

I feel anger rise in me.

"Go fuck yourself! Fucking slut." I say and kick her door.

"I don't even know where this dumb place is." I huff.

I then walk out the building and into a separate one, after walking around clueless for a few minutes.

As I walk in I wait for the receptionist to show up. Then my mind wanders to my results.

I'm a little. My dad is gonna be so upset, you can't buy alcohol if you're a little, sub, pet etc. You need permission from your match. My dad is gonna be pissed. 

My dad isn't a bad guy, he's never physically hurt me, he's just.. in pain. Since my mother passed away two years ago.

I get pulled out my thoughts by a calm voice, "Sir? Are you alright?" I look up, meeting eyes with a small boy at the desk. "Yes. I'm here to meet my match. Vincent Yasmins, little." I say.

He nods and types something into his computer before leading me to a room.

He opens the door for me revealing a plain room. It's simple, with a sofa and a coffee table with bright lights.

I notice a tall, muscular figure sat on the sofa. He's got messy black hair and he's wearing black slacks, a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, rings, tattoos up his arm, chain bracelet and his eyes are green as he looks at me when I walk in. His arms crossed, stern look on his face and a raised brow.

"Hi?" I say awkwardly, silently cursing myself for how awkward that was. "Hello, I'm Zander Towers." He introduces, "Vincent Yasmins." I introduce myself also.

I shake his out stretched hand. Letting go soon, "You're an hour and a half late." He says. "Okay." I shrug, I could care less.

He gives me an interested look, an amused look.

He pats the sofa beside him making me glare at him. "I'm not a dog." I snap, making him smirk. "Wipe that smirk off your face before I punch it off." I say annoyed. "Short tempered.." he mumbles. "What?" I say puzzled as I calm down quickly.

"I'm remembering things about you. Now, sit down. I have things to discuss." He says, i mentally groan but I do sit.

He talks about how he wants me to live with him, but he lives all the way in New York, which bare in mind. Is ages away! We're in England. He explained how it's okay if I don't want to move with him.

"I'll move with you." I say with a small shrug. He nods and smiles, "Thank you." He nods.

We get each others number, and he leads me out.

We get to the lobby of the classification building and I follow him as he said we will go to my house to pack.

We meet up with the man that was looking at me from the bench. He looks at me and smiles, "You got this rude, little one?" The man says making me glare at him.

He does it back but I don't stand down. "Rude?" Zander puzzles, "Yeah. He told the doctor to go fuck herself and called her a slut." The mysterious man says. Zander raises a brow and gives me a stern look. "What." I snap. I visibly see his jaw tighten and I look away quickly only to meet eyes with the same doctor.

She gives me a sweet smile, which was easy to tell was fake.

I give her one back, but I give her the middle finger. My smile dropping straight away.

"You're so lucky we just met or else you would be over my knee right now." Zander said with a disappointed tone.

"Oh, no. So scary, whatever will I do!" I fake cry, making my new caregiver more pissed.

_______________

A/N

I love you all so much and I'm so proud of you. Never give up and keep trying, my lovelies. Stay safe! <3

Take care. :)

Wc: 1268.