Fifteen.

Attitude.
Chapter fifteen.

VINCENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Meet me out the back of your house." Link says through the phone, "Alright, thanks!" I laugh.

I open up the window to my room after we hang up and look down at where I'm jumping from. I jump onto a lower part of the roof, sit on the edge, then slowly lower myself onto the small brick arch at the back of the house. I then jump down and sneak around and through the garden.

"Link?" I say softly once I get through the garden and round the back of the house. "Link." I say a bit louder.

"Hey, Vinnie." He says jumping down from a tree. "What on earth were you doing up there?" I laugh, "I wanted to seem cool." He shrugged, "Whatever, man." I shook my head.

"Where to?" I then ask, "I have a whole night planned, considering the dinner is in 3 hours, you'll forget you even had to be there!" He giggles and I'm soon following him to wherever.

~~~~~~~~~~

ZANDER

  Philip and Freddy are here, I finished food and I can't find Vincent! I've been looking for ages.

I knew I should've discussed it with him before hand but Sebastian told me not to.

Note taken: Don't always listen to Sebastian.

"Is Vincent coming?" Philip asks and I run a hand through my hair, messing it up from its neat style before.

"One second, I need to make a call." I say and rush upstairs, I go back into Vincent's room, once again seeing his window open and that's it.

I groan and pull out my phone. "Sebastian! You fucking asshole!" I say and my friend whistles down the phone.

"What did I do?" He questions, "Vincent is gone." I growl and I can hear nothing but silence. "Sebastian!" I snap, my anger and panic rising.

"I knew I should've discussed this with him." I whine, "I'm so sorry, man. I'll go out to find him, just go through dinner as normal." Sebastian sighs.

"Thank you." I hang up and let out a shaky breath.

This boy is going to be the death of me.

I go back downstairs and sit at the table, "Where's Vincent?" Philip asks again, "Unfortunately, Vincent.." I hesitate. Do I answer honestly? Or do I lie? I'll just answer honestly, I shouldn't lie.

"Unfortunately, Vincent has gone out with, I'm assuming, a friend behind my back." I answer honestly, "I see." Philip squints at me.

"Did he know about the dinner?" Philip frowns, "Yes." I respond, "He's avoiding it." Mr smiths comments.

I sigh, "I believe so." I answer quietly, Mr Smiths and Freddy start eating and I begin to as well.

Or trying to. I can barely eat, I don't know where Vinnie is. I should be out there looking as well but I have to be here.

After about 15 minutes, my phone rings and I excuse myself to answer it.