Six.

Attitude.
Chapter six.

VINCENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We pulled up to a cute, large-ish house.

The house.

"Woah.. it's so pretty." I mumbled as Zander helped me out of the car. "Thank you." Sebastian said and dug around in his pocket.

So this is his house. I just hummed and we made it to the front door. Sebastian unlocked the door and inside was even prettier.

"How the fuck does your house look this good?" I said quite shocked, "I take care of it. Does your house not look like this?" He asks, "No." I said.

My house was nice on the outside but on the inside. It was dirty, dark and it stunk. It wasn't taken care of, before my mother died it was a gorgeous place. Until, my dad lost himself. It was like his whole world was gone because she wasn't around. I'm not sure how to react to my mother dying. So I guess I'm just angry. I'm so pissed off and I guess I take that anger out on everyone else. My mum was a stunning, wonderful woman, who didn't deserve to die. She was young, only 35. I was 16 when she passed, since then I've changed, in a bad way and I know that.

"I need to grab something, then we will go back to my place, alright?" Zander said, pulling me out my thoughts. "Alright." I responded and he nodded.

He walked away and I heard the two older men's voice fade into the kitchen. "I'm off outside!" I shouted and walked out into the front garden. I then went outside the white gate and began to smoke.

A few minutes later, I heard the new voice of my caregiver.

"Thanks, man. I'll return it to you!" Zander shouted and I quickly put the cigarette out and shoved it into my pocket.

"Ready to go?" He asked, and I nodded. I waved to Sebastian. Zander helped me into the car. The front this time.

He got into the drivers seat and started up the vehicle, "Why does it smell of cigarettes?" He asked and looked at me, "Oh." I began to think, "Someone walked past smoking one." I rushed out.

"Mhm." Zander gave me a suspicious look but continued to drive.

~~~~~~~~~~

  After a very long drive, we finally arrived at a large place. "What the fuck." I silently gasped at huge house in sight.

Zander came round my side of the car, opened the door and stuck a hand out for me to help me out the car, which I gladly accepted. "Thank you."  I mumbled, he said you're welcome and opened the boot of the car.