Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen
VINCENT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We all walk in together, except for Sebastian because he's a little loner and has no match to walk in with yet.

Link is immediately tugging on Jacob's hand, pulling him and trying to drag him off places. Before they can go too far, Jacob speaks. "Guess we'll go separate ways, enjoy, and we'll meet up around lunch." I look up at Zander and watch as he nods in agreement. Then we all go our separate ways, except for Sebastian. (Same reason as before). He goes with us.

Zander looks at me, "What do you want to do first?" His eye brow raises a little. "I don't know." I respond, with a shrug of the shoulders.
"What do you know?" Sebastian says and snickers to himself.

"Hey, you hermit crab looking freak. You realise how nobody laughed except yourself? It's because you're not funny." I say back. I feel slightly bad as it was harsh.

"Vincent." Zander says with a stern tone, a warning in his voice. It tells me all I need to know, that if I don't drop the attitude, I'm getting punished.

"Sorry." I grumble and Sebastian has a smug smile on his face. I glare at him, but he doesn't notice.

We are walking around to see what I may want to do. I see hook a duck, I've always loved hook a duck. Although, I haven't played it in ages.

I tug on Zander's sleeve, causing him to look down at me. "Yes, Vin?" He asks with a soft tone, but there's a hint of that stern one. "Can we play hook a duck?" I ask with puppy eyes and Zander smiles softly. "Of course."

We walk over and I bounce on my heels, Zander pays for a game. I get given a long stick with a hook at the end, it takes me a minute but I end up getting a duck attached to the hook and I lift it up. "I did it!" I say happily with a small giggle.

Zander chuckles, "Yes, you did. Well done, sweet. I'm very proud of you." The lady at the stand notices and congratulates me. She then grabs the duck and puts it back in the water letting it float and move around with the other ducks. She takes the hook stick thing off me and asks me what prize I want.

After a moment, my eyes catch sight of a cute pig teddy. It's pink with one grey ear and grey splotch around its brown eyes. I point at it. "That one!" I say excitedly.
Zander raises a brow at me and I utter a small, "Please."

The woman smiles softly and gets it down for me, handing it to me. "There you go, little one. Enjoy and have a good day, guys." She says with a smile and we all leave.

I have a bounce in my step as I giggle and hold the fluffy teddy to me. "What's its name?" Sebastian asks, and for once. He doesn't sound like a massive asshole.

I think for a second..staring at it. "Carrots." Sebastian chuckles at my decision. "That's a sweet name."
He says and I nod. "I know."

CARROTS.

Sebastian is being nice

Sebastian is being nice. I give him a skeptical look, why is he being nice? Do I call someone? This is weird.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask and Sebastian looks at me. "What?" He raises a brow. "Hm..nothing." I say as I keep the skeptical look on my face. What a weirdo.

"Where to now?" Zander's voice pulls me out my thoughts, "Funhouse?" Sebastian says with a tone that sounds quite excited at the thought and I grimace. "Absolutely not. I mean you can, have fun being stuck in there forever and ever."

"You're so dramatic." Sebastian says and I roll my eyes. "I'm not dramatic, I'm factual." I huff and the twat face just gives me a 'Whatever you say' look. "Whatever helps you sleep at night." He comments.

"You're so annoying." I grumble. We stop in front of a funhouse, and Zander gives Sebastian $6. "Well, off you go then." Zander says and Sebastian gives him a look. "Really, man?"
Zander nods, "Piss off." Sebastian says with a laugh and gives my match his $6 back.

"What? You don't want to go in buddy?" Zander mocks with a fake baby voice and I giggle. "Dude. Shut up." Sebastian chuckles and lightly punches Zander's arm. I watch as Zander puts Sebastian in a headlock and laughs as he ruffles Sebastian's hair up.

The two men laugh and mess around for a few moments, pretending to punch each other and jokingly shoving each other. It soon stops once they're both tired.

I have Carrots in my arms and I see a carousel. My eyes light up, I've never been on one before but I've always wanted to.

The thought of riding a horsey sounds fun! It would seem like I'm a prince or a..warrior! I tug at Zander's sleeve, nearly dragging him down he makes a small 'umph' sound when he stumbles a little.

"Vincent, be careful please, darling." Zander says firmly but with a loving tone. He then smiles softly, "What do you wanna do?"

I point at the horsey ride. "Horsey!" I say and bounce on my heels, I hear Sebastian and Zander chuckle.

"You wanna go on the carousel?" Zander asks and I nod. "Let's go then."

The three of us all go to the ride and I giggle, I bounce on my feet. We all queue up and I hold Carrots in my arms tightly, I hum quietly to myself.

Once it's our go, we get on the ride and pick some horsey's. Zander lifts me up and sets me on the fake horse. I giggle and kick my feet with excitement, the two older men also sit on opposite sides as me.

The ride begins and I giggle, a smile on my face. I pat my hands happily on the horsey's back.

The ride soon comes to an end and the two men sigh with relief whilst I pout.

"Bye, bye horsey.." I say quietly and we get off the ride. I hold onto Zander's hand and I can hear Sebastian on the phone. He then hangs up and says some boring stuff to Zandy.

We make our way to the food area and meet with Link and Jacob. Me and Link run to each other and start giggling and show each other teddies we won and telling each other things we did.

We all sit at a bench. Sebastian next to Zander, me next to Zander, Link opposite me and Jacob next to Link.

"And-And there was a big dinobaur ride an it was so fun!!! Bu daddy say not allowed on it again cos it make him feel sicky cos it went really fast!!" Link rambles and I listen intently. "We go on togefer? I wan go on it!" I say, I desperately wanna go on it! It sounds fun! And I like dinosaurs..

Maybe daddy will come on with me and Link! "Daddy!" I say and tug on Zander's sleeve, he looks down at me. Processing the word, he looks shocked for a second and I frown with confusion. Why is he confused? He grins and ruffles my hair. "Yes, Vincent?"

"Chu go on da dinobaur ride wif me and Linky!" I ask, but it's more of a demand. "Yeah, I'll go on with you two." Daddy responds with gleeful tone.

"Good luck, man." Jacob says dramatically, Sebastian just chuckles.

We order our food and drinks, and wait for it to come. Once it does, we eat.

___________________

A/N

Sorry for the long ass wait.

I love you all so much and I'm so proud of you! Take care of yourselves and stay safe! <3

You're worthy❤️❤️

Wc: 1319.