chapter³

dorm room shenanigans 

a/n: fave character of ever after high?

🪐˚ ༘ ༉‧₊˚✧˚⋆˚* · ° ◌🪐

your pov

09:32 AM. EVER AFTER HIGH

i open the door to my dorm room. number seventy three. i take it in, happy that i get a big room like this all to myself. it'll be a bit weird by myself but, i'm sure i'll be okay. 

"excuse me," i turn around, seeing a taller pale skinned boy with black curly hair. he has dark brown eyes and a beauty mark on his cheek. oh my sand. he's so beautiful. i think i'm in love. "why are you in my dorm?"

i blink, looking down at my sheet of paper. 

"huh? no, this is my dorm room," i show him. he looks at my sheet of paper then shows me his. it's exactly the same. "oh...do you want to go and talk to headmaster grimm?"

"together?" he asks, raising his eyebrow. 

"sure," i shrug. "why not?"

he hums and nods. he moves to the side, letting me walk past. i drop my bags, motioning him to follow me. 

🪐

headmaster grimm hums, looking at us both and the dorm room arrangements. the boy sitting next, who i still don't know the name off, looks uninterested as he blows his perfect curls from hanging in front of his face. 

"i was not shown this," headmaster grimm says. "however, it is a perfect arrangement as both of your destiny's are intertwined anyway,"

"eh?" i question, looking at the boy sitting next to me. oh no. oh no, no, no, no. "wait, you're..."

"phobes black," the boy says, making my mouth hang out. "so i'm guessing you're sanderson's kid?"

"yeah..." i say, looking at him. "y/n aurelia mansoozie..." this is my mortal enemy? why is he so fine? "it's nice to meet you!"

"likewise," he hums, looking me up and down. i give him an awkward smile before, placing my hands back in my lap. 

🪐 

i jump on my cloud, sighing at it's warmth. it floats, reflecting my happy mood. 

i've just finished doing up my half of the dorm. granted, most of it is gold. i have a small collection of sleep catchers, hanging at the top of my half of the room. my wardrobe on the floor, consisting of all my clothes; tops, dresses, trousers, jeans, shorts, tights and everything else. i have some posters of my favourite singers and rappers. 

i have my bed side table with a picture of me and my dad on it. i gonna miss him. i sigh, getting down from my cloud. 

"you alright?" i look to left, phobes looking at his mirror phone. i hum, smiling at him even though he can't see me. he looks up, our eyes looking at each other. he has pretty eyes. 

"i am great, thank you,"

"alright," he says. "whatever you say, sunny," and with that he walks out the dorm room. i stand there like penguin before squealing quietly. 

he called me sunny!