chapter²⁸

father daughter day

father daughter day

a/n: GUYS!! PRESS THE STAR OR COMMENT EVER CHAPTER PLEASE

it motivates me to write faster :^

🪐˚ ༘ ༉‧₊˚✧˚⋆˚* · ° ◌🪐

your pov

05:28 PM. EVER AFTER HIGH

"dad!" i smile, running to hug him. he smiles, hugging me back and spinning me around. "hi, dad. how are you?"

he smiles, words forming above him. it's dad daughter day. a thing me and my dad do, when every year on a certain day we hang out. 

we're even matching.

"that's good," i say. "i'm good too! i got thronecoming queen!" he claps, hugging me again. me and my dad love hugging. "yeah and phobes got thronecoming king! but he's not excited about that and only took one picture with me infront of everyone. but we had a small after party,"

dad hums, encouraging me to go on. 

"well," i start as we walk through the the stores of ever after high. "we are happy, at least i think we are. but he doesn't talk abut his family..."

dad hums, golden letters floating above his head. 

"no...i get it," i shrug. "you want to go to a cafe?"

my dad nods, opening the door to the one that's closest to us. 

we sit down in the corner, looking over the menus. 

"hey," the waitress says, walking over to us. "have you guys got an order?"

"dad?" i ask him. he shrugs, letting me order. "i would like a [sandwich of choice] and [drink of choice] and he'll have hot chocolate and anything sweet is okay,"

"your order will be done shortly," she smiles at us, walking off. 

my dad looks at me, like he wants me to say something. 

"what?" i ask him, slightly confused. his eyebrows raise as he looks at me more intensely. how did he know? "the book right?" i ask him as his eyebrows relax. he nods, motioning for me to go on. "daddy, what do you want me to say? i had a daughter...with phobes...the book is meant to show other people's destiny's. my destiny is to be with him? i like him, i do...but i don't want us to be together because it was destined. i want us to be together because we want to be together with each other,"

my dad hums, words forming in the air. 

"yeah, i know that," i sigh, playing with the gold bracelets on my wrist. "i need to tell him, but i don't want to right now. at least,"

my dad raises his eyebrow as i roll my eyes. 

"yeah, yeah," i say. "i'll tell him,"

my dad smiles, the waitress coming over. 

"here you go," she says, putting our orders infront of us. 

"thank you," i tell her and she smiles and bows at both of us before walking off. "any news about you?" i ask my dad before biting into my sandwich. he looks away, making me gasp. "no way?! who was it?!"