chapter³²

card tricks

card tricks

a/n: best fit??

🪐˚ ༘ ༉‧₊˚✧˚⋆˚* · ° ◌🪐

your pov

08:38 AM. EVER AFTER HIGH

i eat my honeyed porrige without a care in the world. phobes sits next to me, eating his toast which has peanut butter on it. i really don't like it but as long as he's eating. 

i hear a whistle and look up to see apple on the top tier of the castleteria.

"my ears," tiny yelps, dropping his large pancake on the three goats.

"my hair!" daring whines as the whistle scares dex and accidently pours his cereal on his blond brother's hair.

"hexcuse me?" apple starts. "as editor of griffin, how beloved school paper, i am pleased to announce i am doing a special feature. and the theme is a time of wonder! it will feature stories about wonderland and all the students from wonderland who are here now!"

"i think apple's idea is awesome!" faybelle says, shaking some pompoms. she's does? i furrow my eyebrows, looking over to phobes who's eyebrows are also furrowed. 

"thanks faybelle," before the realization hits her on the head. "wait-wait you do?"

"sure!" faybelle says, flying over to apple. "because it'll give you a chance to rehash how these blunderland brats got stuck here in the first place, thanks to raven's mom," faybelle takes out her mirror pad. "the evil queen," the mirror pad shows us a mirror, the one where the evil queen is trapped in.

"my hair!" daring complains as food gets thrown onto it once more.

"i cannot tell a lie," cedar starts. "that lady scares the shaving off of me," she shivers.

"hey! that's not fair!" raven says, standing before the steps of the castleteria. "it's not my mom's fault that wonderland is sealed off from ever after. i mean okay, maybe she poisoned wonderland's magic. and sur,e because of her wonderland is even topsy turvyer then ever," rae isn't helping her case. at all. "and, yeah, thanks to her the queen of hearts is a total wacko screwball!" me and phobes both wince, looking over to lizzie. "whoops..."

lizzie sighs, looking at a golden pocket watch.

"hello!" faybelle scoffs. "raven just like totally insulted your mom,"

"sorry lizzie," rae apologizes. "i-i'm just trying to point out if you're going to look for someone to blame, blame headmaster grimm," just as he walks behind her. "he's always like 'you must follow your own stories' and 'lets trap the evil queen in a mirror forever!' hehe, am i right?" i look at her and wince. "he's standing right behind me, isn't he?"