chapter²⁴

heritage hall

heritage hall

a/n: don't be a ghost reader!! 

press the star, they give you guys quicker updates :3

🪐˚ ༘ ༉‧₊˚✧˚⋆˚* · ° ◌🪐

your pov

02:40 PM. EVER AFTER HIGH

we follow madame yaga into the enchanted woods. she's on her house, chicken thingy. i have no idea what's it called.

"very good," i hear her say as i sit on my cloud next to phobes. he's not on his. "that's far enough," she flies out from her house and hovers in front of us. "now you're about to discover a most unique building here at school," i look around and i don't see anything. "it's called heritage hall!"

"madame yaga?" cupid puts her hand up. "where is it?"

"well, you see..." madame yaga says, turning to the clock which is at ever after high. "heritage hall is a magical structure," the clock turns to twelve and heritage hall starts to appear. "it only appears during thronecoming,"

everyone gasps, excluding phobes.

"wow," maddie says.

"it's beautiful," i say as we all walk into the majestic building.

"wow!"

"woah!"

"heritage hall is dedicated to those who came before you-your parents," madame yaga starts. "the alumni of ever after high. now," she says, flying in front of a big book. "if everyone will gather around the story book of legends, i would like to tell you about your throne coming treasures. when your parents were students, they were given the chance to leave gifts for any of their children who might attend this school,"

headmaster grimm coughs, interrupting madame yaga.

"yes! well, lets get to it," he says. everyone cheers, running off.

🪐

well, my dad did go ever after high. uncle jackie didn't though. i wonder what he left me. i walk over to my podium and see a dream catcher.

oh my gosh. dream catchers are super powerful. 

"a dream catcher?" phobes hums, looking at it. 

"yeah," i smile, looking at the patterns. "what did you get?"

"nightmare powder," phobes says, taking a few grains of the pouch and holding it in his hand. 

"that's cool," i try and encourage but he rolls his eyes and laughs; his fangs showing. "rae!" i smile, seeing her walk over. "what did you get?"

"it's a coin," she says as maddie pops up from nowhere.

"we think she has to go to the wishing well,"

"do you want us to come with?" i ask. raven shakes her head.

"no, it's okay," she says. "i want to do this by myself,"

🪐

"i'm just saying," wolfy starts. as maddie and apple are both student council they have to see their peers demands and ideas. i'm just here to watch cerise and cheer on maddie. phobes sits next to me, his hand on my thigh. "we have vegetarian days in the castletria, why not meat days?"

"apple!" rae says as she rushes into the room. "there you are! finally!"

"raven, you'll have to wait your turn. i'm-" rae grabs onto to apple's seat.

"i want to sign the story book of legends!"

"raven?!" i gaps, looking at her. she gives me a small crooked smile.

apple gaps, maddie gaps, cerise gasps, then gasping and shock start to fill the room. apple stands up with a small smile on her face.

"um...meeting adjourned,"

🪐

"my opinion on raven signing the book..." blondie wanted me to a little interview. she had already asks some of our other friends. "i mean...as long as she's happy. i don't really care. she's one of my best friends. and i love her too much for her not to do this for herself,"