Chapter 3

"So you finally got some?" Changbin cheered as we sat in the gym

"I mean, all we did was make out, but I guess so."

I had chosen to withhold the other details about my grinding on his leg, the hands above my head, and the choking. Oh god. The choking.

Changbin would take that and run with it.

"All you did was make out? You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, we were in public. What else would we have done?" I asked nonchalantly, taking a sip of water from my water bottle.

"Well when I came back upstairs with our next round, it looked like you were being choked."

I choked and spat up the sip I'd just taken. "If you saw, why'd you even ask?" I shouted, annoyed. Of course, he'd seen. I anxiously wondered how many others had noticed us.

"To see if you'd lie. And you did," he teased. "So who was he?"

"I don't know," I mumbled between coughs.

"Come on, Han. I won't social stalk him. Just tell me."

"I really don't know. I didn't even get his first name."

Upon hearing this, Changbin stood up and covered his mouth with a gasp before crossing to where I was to slap my back. "Atta boy! What a player!"

I shook my head and just laughed. "What about you? Did you choose the girl or the guy?"

"The guy was straight. Trust me, I tried. I danced on him. Pulled some of my best moves, but he didn't seem interested. The girl was already gone."

"No way. You went home alone?" I asked shocked at the thought.

"Hell no. I hooked up with the bartender."

"Again?" I asked rolling my eyes. Changbin and the bartender had hooked up a few weekends in a row now. He was a feminine-looking guy with blue hair. He had a pretty name that I could never remember, but every time Changbin said it I liked it.

"Yeah, Felix is just easy to be with."

Felix. Pretty name.

"Have you thought about dating him?"

Immediately upon hearing the "d-word" Changbin looked repulsed. "Absolutely not."

I rolled my eyes and leaned back on the bench. "Spot me?" I asked, and Changbin stood up to get behind me. I knocked out a dozen or so chest press reps before re-racking.

"You're getting buff on me, Han. I remember when you could barely lift the bar." He slapped my pecs.

I smiled at the acknowledgment of my progress. I'd been trying really hard to get in shape. It was also a good outlet considering that I wasn't having hookups.