Chapter 56

Hand in hand, Lee Know and I walked outside to the backyard where the others had begun to build a fire pit

Hyunjin saw us first and immediately began clapping and whistling. Chan and Changbin followed suit.

"Doing it right in the living room? Wow," Chan exclaimed in astonishment.

"Han's not a virgin anymore!" Changbin cheered.

"Oh yeah, you were such an innocent cutie at the last party," Hyunjin recalled.

Changbin slapped my back. "When did you two..." he pointed between me and Lee Know as he raised his eyebrows. Lee Know laughed at his expression.

"Last night," I answered.

Changbin slapped Lee Know's arm. "You couldn't even make it one night out of the hospital?"

Lee Know just shrugged. "Look at him." He hugged my waist to bring me closer to him.

"How was it?" Changbin asked. He was always a gossip and loved to walk the line of invasive and friendly.

I opened my mouth to answer but Lee Know spoke instead, "Messy."

"Lee Know!" I slapped his arm too and he smirked at me.

"Lee Know, a little help?" Chan called him over to help break up some more firewood. His hands left my waist, and he sprinted over right away.

"So..." Changbin picked up the conversation again.

I exhaled in disbelief at the memory of what happened last night. It had been so amazing. "It was perfect. Sweet and perfect."

"You look happy," he complimented.

"I am," I grinned at him and then turned my gaze to watch Lee Know (now in a blue flannel shirt) cutting firewood. His thighs tensed under his jeans making his quads very visible. As he swung the axe, his biceps flexed making his flannel fit tighter. I'd be lying if I said the visual didn't turn me on.

"How big was he?" Changbin whispered.

Normally I'd avoid gossiping about such things, but it has been so long since I'd gotten to just goof off with my best friend. "Very."

"And you're obviously a bottom since you were riding his dick in the living room," Changbin accused.

"Guess so," I shrugged. "What about you?"

"Top or bottom?"

I nodded. I'd never asked...although I'd heard him beg Felix to go harder before, so I had made my assumptions.

"Both. Depends on my mood and the person."

"People can be both?" I'd never heard of that before.

"Han, you really need to learn more about our culture," he laughed and walked with me towards the others.