Chapter 27

ARIA

"Namaste", I can hear my yoga coach tell me.

I take a deep breath, cause my feet are hurting from how intertwined they are with each other. I feel like spider. Or an octopus. Or a...

"Now get into the position of a tree", she continues.

I get up from my weird spider pose and do as the trainer wants us to. This position doesn't hurt as much, it might become my new favorite one.

"You seem rather tense today", Vicki tells me. She's one of the girls I know here. Vicki does yoga a few times a week, she started coming more and more after she gave birth to her baby. Her husband is a well-known businessman, so she decided to stay home and take care of the kid. She says yoga sessions are her idea of social gatherings.

I refuse to tell her they're my idea of therapy.

"Couldn't sleep much", I lie.

Well, not entirely a lie. The reason I can't sleep is my boss. And if before I couldn't sleep because of all the emails he sends me. Now I can't sleep because of the glances and kisses and occasional hand brushes he gives me.

It's like I keep wanting more and more.

"No, you seem happier", Vicki notices.

I smile. I have been happier. Ever since I kissed him in his office two weeks ago, I have been happier. So much happier. Even though we aren't an official couple, we're kinda keeping it all secret, there is something different about us. Something I have never felt in my past relationships.

When Lewis kisses me, it's like I can't stop. But when he looks at me, it's like the oxygen in the room runs low and it's just the two of us. It ain't just about the sex. Although, to be honest, the sex is good. But it's also about the sweet compliments he whispers to me. The small gestures. Yesterday we had a meeting with the social media team about the next GP in Singapore, and I wanted to hand him the tablet with the presentation. As our hands touched, Lewis gently brushed his fingers on mine. It happened five seconds. Five seconds. Five seconds that managed to get me breathing heavily. He must have noticed since he sent me a cocky grin and a look filled with promises before he turned around to the board to present the program for the next GP.

"Must be my new lip gloss. It pops harder", I tease, not wanting to reveal anything from my love life.

Vicki looks at me not convinced. I only smile and close my eyes.

Namaste.