Chapter 45

ARIA

"Hello, everyone", I tell the camera of the phone, which is currently on a tripod in front of our table. Some comments already started appearing on the left side, probably at the sight of my guests for today. "Today we're live with APOLLO's superstar Levi Dyer and ASTORIA's finest, Chris Graves and Fabio Rossi."

"Loving the introduction", Levi whispers so that only I can hear.

I smile as I look at the camera again. Lewis agreed with me quitting my job, so now I'm a full-time influencer again. Stuff have been going great. Ever since I posted online that I'll be coming back, I got so many requests for partnerships and modelling sessions, more than I ever did. I decided to accept some of them, but this account will be on my own terms from now on. I'll post stuff from my life, outfit ideas, makeup tutorials, travel vlogs from when I travel with Lewis to go to the races, and different F1 content.

I'm currently in the Netherlands, at Zandvoort for this week's Prix. The qualifiers were today, just the big race coming up. Right now, I'm in a bar with Levi, Chris and Fabio, since the three agreed to help me out with some content.

"Levi, Chris, Fabio, you were in Las Vegas until a few days ago, and I believe you know that your stay there has been one of social media's most searched events."

Fabio looks surprised, while Chris and Levi fist-bump.

"So tonight, we're going to play a game of Myth or Fact." I show the camera the two signs I brought to each of the three drivers, then talk directly to the people watching. "Yesterday I asked you to send me all the questions you have for the three. Now, I have these questions with me on these cards", I say that, showing off my pink flashcards, matching the color of my sweater and Converse. I'm wearing some white pants to match the look. "And I'm going to read them out to the three." I turn to Levi, Chris and Fabio. "All you have to do is tell us if the event written on the card is a myth. Or a fact. Everything clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am", Levi answers for them.

"Wonderful. Then let the games begin", I let out. I turn my gaze to the first flashcard. "Myth or fact: Did one of you marry someone at the Las Vegas chapel?"

The three of them show their "myth" signs, only Fabio and Chris now throw Levi a confused gaze. The guy shrugs. I have to go deeper, especially as the comments started getting more on my phone. 

"Levi..."

"I did not."

"He almost did", Chris corrects him.

"Almost. But it didn't happen. It was the result of a wild", he adds that with a smirk, staring straight at the camera. He really is a flirt. "Night. Luckily, my best men stopped me", he continues, smirking at his best friends.

"I don't even know if I should ask for more details or not", I mutter. I decide not to. "Next question: myth or fact? Did you go to a casino?"

The three signs immediately turn to "fact".

"Not surprising", I can't help but mutter. Fabio who has heard it lets out a smirk.

"Now, myth or fact: Did you meet The Weekend?"

The signs go to "fact".

Oh

"Okay, we're going to need more details here", I tell them. I am also curious to know more.

"So, you know those late night shows?", Chris asks me.

I nod. He continues: "Fabio, Levi and I were invited to one of them and somehow we started talking about Levi's team radio in which he taps on Popular." He now looks at Levi, silently asking him if he'd like to continue. He looks at him thankful and starts talking: "So, Gerry, the host, asks me if I could start humming the song. Which I do. All of a sudden I can hear someone hum with me and as I turn around, I see The Weekend."

"That must have been something", I let out, smiling.

He nods. "Yeah, especially as he said he's an APOLLO guy."

"I've seen some pictures of him in an APOLLO varsity jacket, but I didn't believe it."

"He is", Chris replies, not so thrilled. "And that jacket is Levi's."

"Wait, what?!"

"It is", Levi responds proud. "I was wearing it at the show so I gave it to him as he came."

"Levi almost cried", Fabio whispers.

"Did not", he corrects. He then looks straight at the camera: "I did not."

"Keep telling yourself that, maybe you'll believe it", Chris helps Fabio out.

"I'd say we go to the next question", I end the possible upcoming fight. "Myth or fact: did you get pulled over for breaking the speed limit?"

Fabio and Levi show myth, while Chris shows fact.

"Liar", Levi tells Chris.

"Dude, you were the one driving."

"We didn't get pulled over."

"Because when the cop car came, you started speeding and they couldn't keep up."

The two of them went silent, when all of a sudden, they start laughing. I can't help but join the laughter, til we're all almost dying from laughter in the bar.

"I'd say I'll never do it again, but I know that would be a lie", Levi tries to be innocent. It didn't quite work.

"Cause you're a bad boy?", Fabio suggests.

Levi smirks again at the camera as he says: "Cause I'm a bad boy."

Under the influence edit number two.

"Remind me to never get in a car with you", I tell him.

"Nah, just get in a car with your boyfriend, he'll offer you an experience as thrilling", he replies.

My cheeks start heating at that, as I can see the comment section going crazy. People replying with that drooling emoji, some just texting "OMG" or some just asking for Lewis back on the grid.

"Next question", I try to change the subject, looking down at my flashcards. "Did you leave someone pregnant in Vegas?"

Yeah, the universe ain't working on my side today.