Chapter Nine: High Lights of Year Three

It was an uneventful trip back to Hogwarts, but I knew something was going to happen this year.
I could feel in the magic, and it did happen when, after the first few days, I was called to Dumbledore office.
I walked to Professor Flitwick with the note I was given and then up to him.

"Professor"

"Ah... Ms Aster, how can I help you?"

"I was given this note to come to Headmaster Dumbledores office and that I am aware I have done nothing wrong. Would you please come with me and stay?"

"Of course."

He frowned at the note because he was strange when someone had done nothing to be called.
We walked towards the office, and when he arrived, he said the password,  once we were up the stairs and knocked on the door, I could hear they come in.

The room was as description in the books, but I could feel the dark objects in the room and knew i would be getting those later.
When I saw him, I made sure not to look him in he eye.

"Thank you, Filius, that will be all."

Dismissing my head of house and thst seemed to make Professor Flitwick annoyed.

"She has requested I stay Albus. Why have you called one of my hatchling when she has done nothing wrong."

That seemed to make him pause for a moment like he was surprised that someone was talking back.

"I just wish to talk to Ms. Evans about her third year choices and felt that taking so many wouldn't have been any good for her."

"That is not your choice headmaster, and I already have ministry approval for the time turner."

He seemed to nod and was about to speak when I cut him off.

"If that is all professors, I have potions."

I left the room with a chuckling Flitwick following me.

Over the course of a few months, my following grew, and I made sure to get to as many of the first and last years as I could.
Some of followers went into the ministry and got my as much information as they could, with Peverell Manor opened up we have a base to work from and a army of House elfs to help the place in order.
I had made sure that we scheduled time for purebloods and magical raised half blood to get a proper Muggle history lesson and what they have done.
Let's say they were getting a wake-up call that they were not prepared for.

James has been upping the interactions these past few months, and with my sister in gryffindor, she has been telling me how James keeps asking her for advice.
She calls him a toerag before giving him a tip, but what he doesn't know is that she actually charges boys for tips, according to Marlene, and in her spare for the moment, wisdom does the same
Lily has been saying how she can finally get her own hard earned money for Hogsmead.
Oh, that was another thing, Rabastan wasted no time in asking me on a Hogsmead date.
I actually giggled....fucking giggled and agreed to it because I wanted to see what Rabastan planned.
On the day of this date, i wore my hair in a french platt with a baby blue jumper dress with knee-high grey boots and a grey coat.
I had only a little make up on wih a dab of perfume then walked out of my room to find Barty and Pandora waiting for me, Pandora smiled her dreamy smile at me and Barty looked shocked to see me dressed so light as I usually wore rich colours at Hogwarts but he liked it.
When we arrived at the Great Hall, everyone went really quiet. I ignored it, then went to my table and started to eat while having a talk with a few of the others in the nest.
Once I was finished, I then felt Rabastan beside me, offering his hand.